Marking Hands/Replayer

Default Marking Hands/Replayer

Replayer:

Currently in reports there is a pane listing all the hands in the bottom left and the replayer on the right. If I double click on an individual hand the replayer pops up large. Fantastic. Ok, but what if I want to the replayer to pop up writ large and have all the hands in the particular pane as I have filtered them? Currently there is a button in the right click menu "Replay ALL from table/tourney." But I am not interested in this if I am looking at every spot I called a 3 bet on the button. It would be quicker to have a "replay all" button that just popped the replayer out and handled whatever filtered hands I had come up with, otherwise I have to click on each hand individually as I go.

Marking for review:

Now before you pop the replayer out you can also right click to "Mark for Review". But you can't mark it for the other categories or the ones you may have created, again you have to open the big replayer or click the hand viewer tab to access the drop down menu there. Dunno if there is an easier way for this one.

Thanks as always

Highlight the hands, click the expansion in the inline replayer. Will pass along the question about editing the marking type