1.09 Beta 43 (Now official release)
Page 1 of 239 1231151101 ... LastLast

Default 1.09 Beta 43 (Now official release)

We're relaunching the 1.09 beta here:

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

Revision List can be found here: http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=11865

In addition to the changes shown below we added Auto Rate configuration under the Options menu and in the Replayer you will see the auto rate icons. In the next update or two we will extend this to live tables and then the manager. We also got Cake hands that use Euro number formatting working and fixed the auto import problem from the original release.

* (1.09 Beta 1 NEW) Added Cake support for hands played after May 5th (new hand history format)
    * (1.09 Beta 1 NEW) Added support for Cereus 4 paid SNG's
    * (1.09 Beta 1 HUD) Live Tracking FTP and IPoker hands.
    * (1.09 Beta 1 HUD) Pre-flop odds in hand history window when cards go to showdown
    * (1.09 Beta 1 HUD) Updated code to detect new Stars MTT/SNG client changes
    * (1.09 Beta 1 NEW) New replayer interface
    * (1.09 Beta 1 NEW) Player preferences menu split into tabs and Tooltips added.
    * (1.09 Beta 1 NEW) Replayer skin updated
    * (1.09 Beta 1 SCANNER) Extended Trial 2 more weeks
    * (1.09 Beta 1 BUG) FTP, Stars and other site 6Max tourneys now have $EV being calculated
    * (1.09 Beta 1 BUG) Fixed bug in the $EV Adjusted report stat if you had a hand that was exactly 50.0% to win against one other hand and the two hands were not the same cards
    * (1.09 Beta 1 BUG) Very rarely a Cereus hand would have a player playing who did not appear in the seated / stack list and this would cause the hand to not import. This is now auto corrected
    * (1.09 Beta 1 BUG) The Big Hands tab in the player analysis would only show the first 2 cards of Omaha hands
    * (1.09 Beta 1 BUG) Fixed issue that could occur on a hand played at a large MTT if the total number of chips at the table was higher than apx 65 million
    * (1.09 Beta 1 BUG) Some Party Omaha tourney hands were importing as Holdem
    * (1.09 Beta 1 BUG) Fixed bug where FTP Omaha Hi/Lo tourney summaries would come through as Holdem
    * (1.09 Beta 1 BUG) ICM for FTP and other 6-max tournaments
    * (1.09 Beta 1 BUG) 2p2 grabbing in hand history window fixes and improvements

rvg
    Last edited by fozzy71; 07-01-2009 at 09:02 AM. Reason: Title

Hey guys, I thought the 'export bonus' thing would be released on this version as per the response in the other thread?

Thanks....

Very nice update. It is very usefull to see what table we are waiting one in the table scanner.For the next update is it possible to add a color so we can see on what table we are sitting also.

Any price for tablescanner?

Thanks

How can I turn off the Auto Rate icons in HUD?

The table scanner doesn't seem to be working on Absolute. Each time I hit scan I get an error message saying that the lobby couldn't be found. (yes I'm making sure to do it while the lobby is open, and tried both minimized and regular size)

Quote Originally Posted by Gagate View Post
    How can I turn off the Auto Rate icons in HUD?
    Right now you can't but they are only on in the replayer while we tweak a few things. In the next few updates we'll be working a lot on the autorate piece including providing options on when it should be used

Hey guys, I thought the 'export bonus' thing would be released on this version as per the response in the other thread?

Thanks....
    Sorry, not the initial beta but definitely in 1.09 and probably within the first 4 or 5 beta releases

Any price for tablescanner?
    For the client side scanning it is a one time fee of $64 for Omaha + Holdem for all sites and stakes (and a discounted small stakes version). We will also have a server side scanning option for extremely quick updating for a low monthly fee

Roy

Quote Originally Posted by no eff eks View Post
    The table scanner doesn't seem to be working on Absolute. Each time I hit scan I get an error message saying that the lobby couldn't be found. (yes I'm making sure to do it while the lobby is open, and tried both minimized and regular size)
    ok thanks, it is possible that they have updated their lobby in the last few days that caused this. I'll pass this on to Sven

Roy

I am having trouble with my muck card opacity. I am not able to fix this and I am not sure were I can fix this problem? I have the new 1.09 version.

And what is the live tracking hand at FTP option?

Live tracking for iPoker is not working. The tick box "Track live hands" in the window does not get saved.