1.09 Beta 43 (Now official release) - Page 181
Page 181 of 239 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181182183191231 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 2386

[QUOTE=DonkeyMonkey;85594]Not sure if I should post it here but since it is probably related with a pokerstars-upate I nevertheless do it:

ATM I'm rebuilding my complete DB with UTF-encoding. No problem with my own hands until Sept, 3rd (100 % identical values for handcount/amount won/etc. compared to the old ASCII-DB). Same goes with other HH's - meaning no problems importing them until Sept., 3rd.[quote]

Did you happen to reinstall your stars poker client on this date?

With hands from Sept. 4th on (Pokerstars tested for now) I get import errors showing up during the manual import process/dialogue (did rarely see one until then), for example: 599 files, imported all of them, but only 6677 hands, AND 72914 errors during that import of 599 files, what the hell?! Same or similar with hands from Sept., 5th.

Coming along with this I get a SQLErrors.txt in the HM-Root-Directory contaiing only the following lines repeatedly:

The Error: FEHLER: 25P02: aktuelle Transaktion wurde abgebrochen, Befehle werden bis zum Ende der Transaktion ignoriert
    Occurred when running ExecuteNonQuery with this query: SAVEPOINT beforegame;

In HM\Importing\Import Errors I get an ImportErrors.txt containing the following lines repeatedly:

J:\Poker+Stars-No+limit+hold'em-9mx-09-04-2009\PS_9_3_2009_Hold_em No Limit_$0.25-$0.50 USD_9_Abanderada VI.txt FEHLER: 25P02: aktuelle Transaktion wurde abgebrochen, Befehle werden bis zum Ende der Transaktion ignoriert
    Please make sure your pokerstars client language is set to english, as well as the Options > Instant Hand History window. Are the original hand history files from Sept 3rd/4th in English?

Quote Originally Posted by EZEQK View Post
    Hi, I have the same problem since a few months with HM And a dual screen .

I execute the dual screen 1920X1200 each. HM Disapear when I want to open it, of the sector of display. To find him, I have to maximize The window. Impossible to use HM with a reduced window, is outside the sector of display. I tried to change the resolution, but it changes nothing.
    See if this helps you to get the HM GUI back on your monitor.

http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windo...eyboard-trick/

Quote Originally Posted by threads13 View Post
    I recently updated to 30b and it is causing my computer to freeze very badly. At first I thought it was related to Table Scanner, but then it would occasionally freeze up when I stopped running Table Scanner. I'm running this on a Vista machine. I just updated to SP2 last night so that might or might not fix things. Any ideas?
    I am PM'ing you a test build of the HUD to try. What site(s) are you playing when it crashes?

I am PM'ing you a test build of the HUD to try. What site(s) are you playing when it crashes?
    Poker Stars.

Quote Originally Posted by EZEQK View Post
    Hi, I have the same problem since a few months with HM And a dual screen .

I execute the dual screen 1920X1200 each. HM Disapear when I want to open it, of the sector of display. To find him, I have to maximize The window. Impossible to use HM with a reduced window, is outside the sector of display. I tried to change the resolution, but it changes nothing.
    Have you probably moved your 2nd screen under display settings from one side to the other relative to your main screen a few months ago. Undo that and you will probably see the HM window again. Move it to the main screen, open a hand replayer window just in case it has been opened the last time on that side too. Then change back the position of your 2nd screen. This happens to quite a few programs that dont check if the position is still visible.
    Last edited by lonelycube; 09-10-2009 at 08:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by threads13 View Post
    I recently updated to 30b and it is causing my computer to freeze very badly. At first I thought it was related to Table Scanner, but then it would occasionally freeze up when I stopped running Table Scanner. I'm running this on a Vista machine. I just updated to SP2 last night so that might or might not fix things. Any ideas?
    I am havig the same problem. I also run Vista. Oddly, the extreme computer slowness did not start until yesterday.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyMonkey View Post
    Not sure if I should post it here but since it is probably related with a pokerstars-upate I nevertheless do it. ATM I'm rebuilding my complete DB with UTF-encoding. No problem with my own hands until Sept, 3rd (100 % identical values for handcount/amount won/etc. compared to the old ASCII-DB). Same goes with other HH's - meaning no problems importing them until Sept., 3rd.
    Did you happen to reinstall your stars poker client on this date? Please make sure your pokerstars client language is set to english, as well as the Options > Instant Hand History window. Are the original hand history files from Sept 3rd/4th in English?
    Everything is in english like all my software, also my own HH's, the external HH's, Pokerclients in all ways (HH's, client itself) The only thing that is "german" is the collation and the Character type in the HM-PostgreSQL 8.4 DB but this didn't cause any problems in the old 8.4 DB running with ASCII encoding. Well, anyway, very strange things are happening here for the first time since I'm using HM and that's a while. I was running a few tests and as far as I can tell this is actually not even marginally related to the HH's - unexpected but fact. In addition I played around 1000 Hands with this DB yesterday on Stars. All Hands were imported and transferred into the Archive-Directory but obv not properly put into the DB. Some hands showed up two times in a row (on the reports tab- Hand view), others missing completely - resulting in missing of around 400 from 1000 Hands in this session. Good thing is that the winnings were real and still there in the pokerclient. :-) When I import these same properly archived HH's from this session into a new DB or in my old ASCII DB everything is fine. I have no idea why and how but coming out of nowhere obv something with the db is corrupted I think. Back to start rebuilding the DB and I hope it has nothing to do with the UTF-8 Encoding when the DB is growing or something but I think and hope this is not likely.
    Last edited by DonkeyMonkey; 09-11-2009 at 10:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jsbjoey View Post
    I am havig the same problem. I also run Vista. Oddly, the extreme computer slowness did not start until yesterday.
    Having the same problem. The computer freezes for somthing like a minute.

DonkeyMonkey

Thank you for taking the time to post all your details.

Quote Originally Posted by jsbjoey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by astier View Post
    Having the same problem. The computer freezes for somthing like a minute.
    If you have Vista, please verify that UAC is still off. - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmmain.aspx?faqid=73. If it is on, please turn it off and reboot.

If UAC was already off:

Please download, and unzip. Close Hm and the Table Manager, and replace your \holdem manager\hmhud.exe with the one from the zip file.

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/hmhud31.zip

Please let me know if that helps or not.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    If you have Vista, please verify that UAC is still off. - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmmain.aspx?faqid=73. If it is on, please turn it off and reboot.

If UAC was already off:

Please download, and unzip. Close Hm and the Table Manager, and replace your \holdem manager\hmhud.exe with the one from the zip file.

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/hmhud31.zip

Please let me know if that helps or not.
    Thanks Fozzy, will try it as soon as I get home today and let you know.

nice update.

for the next one could you number the hands in the "graphed hands" tab so that the big swing hands are easier to find. ty.