1.09 Beta 43 (Now official release) - Page 209
Page 209 of 239 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211219 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 2386

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    It should zoom in on the 'graph' tab. When you click on the 'graphed hands' tab it should bring up a list of the last 100 Hands (not a graph of the hands).
    Thought so

How big is your DB? Do you ever perform maintenance? Vacuum and defrag?
    Tiny - few thousand hands - maybe 4k total.
    I would suggest you do the majority of the things in this thread: http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=11194

Some of the most important things, imo:

- Remove the WinnerName, WinnerCards and WinnerWon from the Hands View Column Selector
    - Turning off logging and deleting existing logs
    - Vacuum/Full/Analyze, then Reindex - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm...aspx?faqid=163
    - Defrag last and make sure you stop the postgresql service before you defrag. I personally use Defraggler.
    - Do a Cold Boot (Shut Down > Start) before you use HM again
    Done all of that - made no difference for me. This has never worked for me, I just assumed it was going to be finished at a later date.
    You could also try a new DB.

*Try creating a new UTF DB - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm...aspx?faqid=146
    *Now import a small portion of your \HMArchive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm...aspx?faqid=173
    *If the new DB seems to work properly, you will want to import the rest of your archives to the new DB, and export/import the hands from the old DB, and then delete the old DB. - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm....aspx?faqid=21
    This is a fairly new DB (yes it is UTF) - maybe 6 weeks old? I'll create another one and see if it solves the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendly View Post
    Tiny - few thousand hands - maybe 4k total.
    Actually it is nearer 10k hands - my mistake
    This is a fairly new DB (yes it is UTF) - maybe 6 weeks old? I'll create another one and see if it solves the issue.
    Same problem happens with a new DB, so it must be a setting in HeM i Have got wrong?

Actually it is nearer 10k hands - my mistake

Same problem happens with a new DB, so it must be a setting in HeM i Have got wrong?
    I'll ask Fozzy to login and do a quick team viewer session. It should work but if there is a problem I want to make sure it gets fixed

Roy

Quote Originally Posted by dgrammy View Post
    When I activate the "Use and group by currently active player instead of selected player" I get information for 2127 player instead of 9 player as I get in previous versions ( just one full ring table open with hud activated). This is a bug or what ?
    We had to change the way we handle auto import for a few sites due to the way they are locking files. This problem you are experiencing is related to that since HM is not able to archive the files and so all the hands in the auto import folders are being used to determine the active player list. We'll work on a better way to do this

Roy

Quote Originally Posted by Rvg72 View Post
    I'll ask Fozzy to login and do a quick team viewer session. It should work but if there is a problem I want to make sure it gets fixed

Roy
    Thanks - I'll wait to get a PM from him or something?

When I do this, the graph zooms in on the selected area yet the graphed hands window remains blank. Using latest beta with PostgreSQL 8.4 under Vista

Is there a setting I am missing? Does it only work at certain levels. Playing at Stars if that makes a difference.

Clicking on Refresh brings up a "Loading Graph" which goes after a second or so but the window still remains blank.
    Please email me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download and install the www.Teamviewer.com Quick Support version. Please let me know what time zone you are in and what time/days are convenient for you.

my Kaspersky told me that ur actual version contains a virus. Never had any problems like this before and I am using HEM since 1.03. I will roll back to beta 35 which was fine.

13.10.2009 23:42:49 Gefunden: Backdoor.Win32.Poison.auvk Holdem Manager C:\users\xxx\appdata\local\Xenocode\APPLIANCECACHE S\HoldemManager.exe_v0B2DCC9C\TheApp\STUBEXE\@APPD IR@\HMImport.exe

Default Opening FTP Tables through the Table Scanner

I am using version 1.09 beta 37. The table opener that comes with the table scanner works on pokerstars but will not open tables on Full Tilt. When I double click on a table to try and open it in while it is displayed in the table scanner, I get the following error:

Unhandled exception has occured in your application. If you click continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

Could not load file or assembly 'EasyHook, Version=2.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeytoken=4b480fca19d0b0c5' or one of its dependencies. The module was expected to contain an assembly manifest.

Any ideas or suggestions? Thank you for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by McFly View Post
    my Kaspersky told me that ur actual version contains a virus. Never had any problems like this before and I am using HEM since 1.03. I will roll back to beta 35 which was fine.

13.10.2009 23:42:49 Gefunden: Backdoor.Win32.Poison.auvk Holdem Manager C:\users\xxx\appdata\local\Xenocode\APPLIANCECACHE S\HoldemManager.exe_v0B2DCC9C\TheApp\STUBEXE\@APPD IR@\HMImport.exe
    It's a false positive, there is another thread about this elsewhere on the forum.

Default HUD Virus?

I have used the 1.09 beta 37 since it's release, but right now when HEM launched the HUD i got this message from my anti virus program:

"Contains a recognition pattern of the(harmful) BDS/Poisin.aumz back-door program"

This is the first time I've got this message and I've used the latest patch for a couple of days now.

Have I been infected or is this a bug?