1.09 Beta 43 (Now official release) - Page 208
Page 208 of 239 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 2386

Quote Originally Posted by yogi_bear View Post
    Thanks for trying to help, but that would put a space between every seperator, and i want only one seperator in the position requried.
    what do you mean you cant use a space? Ive been using a space ever since I purchased HM 2 years ago... And yes, just 1 seperator = 1 space.. I'll post a screeny hold on.
    Last edited by Bacco777; 10-13-2009 at 03:46 AM.

pokerNordica support?

I mean an extra space to allow seperate groupings in one line.
    Please check the image I posted to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Lok9 View Post
    When I click the "graphed hands" tab all I get is a blank report. The column headers are there, but no data. Tried a few different zooms, last 100, last 500, etc. and nothing. This will be a nice feature when it works.
    Is this feature working yet? I too get a blank display.

Default 5c plo

Does holdem manger support 5card plo at Entraction?

For the questions I skipped over, I am asking the developers to look over the last page of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Lok9 View Post
    When I click the "graphed hands" tab all I get is a blank report. The column headers are there, but no data. Tried a few different zooms, last 100, last 500, etc. and nothing. This will be a nice feature when it works.

While you are at it, could you make it so that when I when I set the graph scale to "default" it stays that way? Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendly View Post
    Is this feature working yet? I too get a blank display.
    You need to left-click (hold) and drag a window around a portion of the large graph, on the 'graph' tab. Then go to the 'graphed hands' tab and you will see the actual hand histories from the portion of the graph you drew a window around and the Last 100, 500, All will be functional corresponding to the window you drew.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    You need to left-click (hold) and drag a window around a portion of the large graph, on the 'graph' tab. Then go to the 'graphed hands' tab and you will see the actual hand histories from the portion of the graph you drew a window around and the Last 100, 500, All will be functional corresponding to the window you drew.
    When I do this, the graph zooms in on the selected area yet the graphed hands window remains blank. Using latest beta with PostgreSQL 8.4 under Vista

Is there a setting I am missing? Does it only work at certain levels. Playing at Stars if that makes a difference.

Clicking on Refresh brings up a "Loading Graph" which goes after a second or so but the window still remains blank.
    Last edited by Friendly; 10-13-2009 at 01:21 PM. Reason: added OS

Holdem Manager Support & HUD Guru Mike chops's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by joppi View Post
    Does holdem manger support 5card plo at Entraction?
    no

Holdem Manager Support & HUD Guru Mike chops's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogi_bear View Post
    Thanks for trying to help, but that would put a space between every seperator, and i want only one seperator in the position requried.
    Use the abbreviations for each stat instead of the separator character. Make each abbreviation " / " (or whatever) except for the stats at the beginning of the lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendly View Post
    When I do this, the graph zooms in on the selected area yet the graphed hands window remains blank. Using latest beta with PostgreSQL 8.4 under Vista
    It should zoom in on the 'graph' tab. When you click on the 'graphed hands' tab it should bring up a list of the last 100 Hands (not a graph of the hands).

Clicking on Refresh brings up a "Loading Graph" which goes after a second or so but the window still remains blank.
    How big is your DB? Do you ever perform maintenance? Vacuum and defrag?

I would suggest you do the majority of the things in this thread: http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=11194

Some of the most important things, imo:

- Remove the WinnerName, WinnerCards and WinnerWon from the Hands View Column Selector
    - Turning off logging and deleting existing logs
    - Vacuum/Full/Analyze, then Reindex - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm...aspx?faqid=163
    - Defrag last and make sure you stop the postgresql service before you defrag. I personally use Defraggler.
    - Do a Cold Boot (Shut Down > Start) before you use HM again

You could also try a new DB.

*Try creating a new UTF DB - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm...aspx?faqid=146
    *Now import a small portion of your \HMArchive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm...aspx?faqid=173
    *If the new DB seems to work properly, you will want to import the rest of your archives to the new DB, and export/import the hands from the old DB, and then delete the old DB. - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm....aspx?faqid=21