How do I COMBINE databases...?

Default How do I COMBINE databases...?

There are plenty of links on the holdem manager to backup and restore your hand histories which I know how to do - I format my PC a lot!

What I dont know is how do I combine databases?
    (Desktop=my tourney hand histories)
    (Laptop = My cash game omaha hand histories)

I have existing saved histories and want to add each one to the opposite (Desktop added to laptop AND vice versa)

Please help I've looked for a while! Only found how to restore or over-write them!

You just import the hands into the database using manual import or do you mean something else?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    You just import the hands into the database using manual import or do you mean something else?
    No I dont want to auto-import or just update. I want to combine - I dont know how to be more clear then that....

Two different pcs - two different databases - into 1. Not backup. Not restore. Combine. Make 2 into 1.
    Last edited by 4entourage; 06-04-2009 at 06:59 PM.

Yes, HM dosent support multiple databases so you cant combine them as such, if you want to keep them up to date youll need to do as i mentioned, export the hands that are not up to date on the other machine and import them into the other one but i suspect you were hoping to keep them seperate and yet still have access to all the stats which isnt possible
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.