1.06.01u
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 1.06.01u

Default 1.06.01u

www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdate1.06.01u.exe

If you have PostgreSQL 8.0 then don't grab this update or the last one either. 8.2 or higher will work fine.

* (1.06.01 NEW) Exported HM notes now include the note icon type
    * (1.06.01 BUG) Fixed bug importing Ongame hands where a player had a & or < in his name.
    * (1.06.01 BUG) Some datamined party hands have doubled up lines and in some cases HM would still import the hand and this would cause stats to be off. Now these hands will be correctly marked as errors.
    * (1.06.01 BUG) Fixed bug recognizing Prima Fixed Limit hands properly
    * (1.06.01 BUG) Fixed Prima importing issue related to dead blinds and hands that are all-in
    * (1.06.01 BUG) Fixed Prima importing issue involving hands where player shows 1 card
    * (1.06.01 BUG) Fixed crash that would occur if you removed EV Difference from the hands view but kep Equity Pct in there.
    * (1.06.01 BUG) Tries to auto fix an index building issue a few people have reported.
    * (1.06.01 NEW) Bonuses now appear in the graph if you check the "Rakeback + Bonuses" box.
    * (1.06.01 NEW) Preflop Cards section of player popup details now uses same graphical view as the main preflop tab
    * (1.06.01 NEW) You can now export the hands view to csv file to view in Excel
    * (1.06.01 NEW) In the replayer the hero will now have his alltime stats shown instead of no stats.
    * (1.06.01 BUG) Fixed bug importing Absolute SNG hands
    * (1.06.01 NEW) Some OnGame hands do not include the Button Seat position - HM now scans the hand action to determine this if it is missing
    * (1.06.01 BUG) Fixed bug that would who a completely wrong EV$ in the sessions report when grouping by table
    * (1.06.01 NEW) PT2 exports some ipoker hands with negative rake which is obviously wrong and previously HM marked these hands as errors but now it changes the rake to $0 and applies the difference against the amount won.

The Postgresql 8.0 issue is a particular query used in the importing which takes about a tenth of a second on 8.2+ but takes many minutes on 8.0 which basically kills the import process. This is that "Player Hands Error" message box problem that was recently brought up with 8.0 users. I am working on a solution that should work good on 8.0 or 8.2+ and hope to have that in the affected people's hands tomorrow.

Roy

the excel feature is very very cool, nice job!

Quote Originally Posted by smf View Post
    the excel feature is very very cool, nice job!
    I don't understand what to do with this feature.
    What exactly will you be using it for?

nice to see bonuses on the graph again
    any time scale for including bonuses in reports?

Quote Originally Posted by Rvg72 View Post
    "u" will hopefully deal with this as well. Made a couple of changes in that area

Roy
    Regardings purging hand histories: I've still timeouts in u. My DB has now 5.5Mio hands.

Nice, good to see bonuses back.

Am I correct in assuming that, on FTP for instance, bonuses entered do not effect the MGR for the rakeback calculation? If so, bonus+rakeback will be slightly inflated unless people manually adjust the bonus amount they enter. Ex: a bonus (that isn't ironman year-end or mid-year) that you get on FTP comes off your MGR, so you effectively get (1-27%)=73% of the gross bonus amount.

Maybe you can employ a checkbox in the bonus entry as to whether the bonus comes out of MGR? If not, maybe just a little note somewhere to remind people to check whether it comes out of MGR will suffice.

Anyway, thanks for bringing bonus graphing back! Now I just need an MT Ratio and hourly adjusted for rakeback/bonus and I will be as happy as a little girl.

Default 8max Table Support for Ipoker

Will there be a 8max Support for Ipoker?
    I know many users who would be glad

I´m not an expert.
    Isn´t it possible to upgrade from 8.0 to 8.3 and get rid of that problem? And not loosing all my datas of course?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrage View Post
    Nice, good to see bonuses back.

Am I correct in assuming that, on FTP for instance, bonuses entered do not effect the MGR for the rakeback calculation? If so, bonus+rakeback will be slightly inflated unless people manually adjust the bonus amount they enter. Ex: a bonus (that isn't ironman year-end or mid-year) that you get on FTP comes off your MGR, so you effectively get (1-27%)=73% of the gross bonus amount.

Maybe you can employ a checkbox in the bonus entry as to whether the bonus comes out of MGR? If not, maybe just a little note somewhere to remind people to check whether it comes out of MGR will suffice.

Anyway, thanks for bringing bonus graphing back! Now I just need an MT Ratio and hourly adjusted for rakeback/bonus and I will be as happy as a little girl.
    It does not alter rakeback but I will take your advice about warning people that they might want to adjust the bonus amount to take this into account.

Roy

Quote Originally Posted by PokerKhan View Post
    I´m not an expert.
    Isn´t it possible to upgrade from 8.0 to 8.3 and get rid of that problem? And not loosing all my datas of course?
    Yes it is possible but not sure how that works exactly - has anyone else tried doing this? I should have a fix for 8.0 users today.