Bet sizing stat?

Default Bet sizing stat?

Hey, is there a way to get a stat for NL/PL for bet sizing on each street? I'd like it to be only for betting (not raising) and separate for each street. The stat would average bet sizes as % of the pot (player's bet / pot size * 100)

I know HM gives (or gave?) users the ability to create their own stats, but it's not documented, does the database store enough info for a stat like this?

Not at the moment although you can suggest it here http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/p...er-suggestions

At a later stage bet size based on hand strength could be useful too something like bet size with air/BP or MP/TP/draws/2 Pair+ but these things will needed to be recorded first and all these kind of things will eventually get added.

You see alot of player for example overbet rivers with monsters while others do it with air, other players bet smaller with monsters or draws etc so might be quite useful
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.