hands tab is empty, all hands lists empty
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default hands tab is empty, all hands lists empty

No matter what I do regarding filters, my hands tab appears empty. Also, the session tab shows sessions but the actual hands of the sessions do not appear in the bottom box. I looks like HEM simply lost the ability to display hands. How do I fix that? It's pretty bad since I can't review my sessions.

I think it started when I upgraded to hold'em+omaha, but I'm not 100% certain on this.

edit: I have paid for a full license fwiw
    Last edited by deezie; 05-28-2009 at 10:48 AM. Reason: maybe stating i have paid will get me more attention :)

I think I have the same problem. No players or hands are displayed, importing works and it say xxxx players but then content of every tab is blank!

Can you try updating to this version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe and if the problem persists please create a new database http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm...aspx?faqid=146 and reimport some hands and see if the problem is still happening
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Updated using the provided url (I think I had upgraded it when I added the omaha license), created a new database, imported some hands.

Problem persists

Also, unlike eMbAh states, in my case players are shown, in fact everything seems to be there in all tabs, except for hand histories which are never displayed, including the reports, preflop cards, hands, sessions and vs Players tabs.
    Last edited by deezie; 05-29-2009 at 07:56 PM. Reason: original text was a mess

Please email me morny@holdemmanager.net to arrange a suitable time to do a teamviewer session
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

I installed the latest version (I already had the latest) And I have tried to make numerous new databases, but I still cant see the players at all. Everytime I make a new database and import the files, i can see it displays the number of players on the tab, but the tab itself is blank and i Have to type in my name manually and then it finds me and I can see my results ect

I have the same problem, data before June is showed

The hands from June are being processed into the DB and showed by the HUD, only not in the HM window

Same problem

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    Please email me morny@holdemmanager.net to arrange a suitable time to do a teamviewer session

An update for other people who might have similar problems. Morny quickly found a workaround: disabling columns WinnerName, WinnerCards, WinnerWon in the hands tab made the hands show again. It seems that there is a complicated bug that will not be fixed for a while but anyway the workaround well.. works

Thank you for the support!