Expected EV for FTP tournaments showing exactly same as actual roi
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Expected EV for FTP tournaments showing exactly same as actual roi

And is not working at all, I have tried creating completely new empty database and importing hands in it, but nothing changes and its still bugged..
    Would really love to see this one fixed.

What version of HM are you using?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

using latest 1.08.02

Actually ive installed HEM on another machine , updated it and its still bugged and completely the same...

Problem happens only with FTP.
    Last edited by deafsheep; 05-13-2009 at 03:40 PM.

Email me some of these hands and also link to this thread morny@holdemmanager.net
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

same problem after updating to 1.08.02

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    Email me some of these hands and also link to this thread morny@holdemmanager.net

Using 1.08.03, recently created a new database and reimported everything, playing 9 handed, SNGs on Full Tilt on Windows XP.

I don't think my Show Luck Adjusted Winnings and Show EV% Adjusted Values
    have ever worked.

-When I click on Show EV% Adjusted Values: ROI%/Winnings/$/hr turn from BLUE into RED. (the values stay the same)
    -Clicking Show Luck Adjusted Winnings does nothing to my graph
    -Show $EV ROI in Trending (hadn't noticed that before) also nothing when I turn that on.
    ($EV Won in the dataview is always the same number as $ Won)

----

What is supposed to happen when you turn them on??

What I though it should be:
    Is this correct?? I thought in a 9 handed SNG, top 3 in the money, 2 players left (both equal stack), both players go allin, it's a coinflip, I win (finishing 1th) so I win 50% of the pricepool, but had I lost that coinflip (finishing 2th) I would have only won 30% of the pricepool.

-So in my Luck Adjusted Winnings, you should be able to see this $EV difference.
    -I'm guessing my Show $EV ROI now uses the Luck Adjusted Winnings for my EV adjusted ROI graph.
    -Still have no clue what Show EV$ Adjusted Values should do...

Can anyone who plays SNGs on FullTilt show a graph what it should look like?
    Any idea, admins, why me -and some other players- cant see these stats?

-----

Final Questions: if Im playing a regular 9 handed, SNG, I go allin the FIRST hand with AA and I'm being called with some crap hand like A2 who sucks out on me. And the buyin is "x" dollar.
    Will this hand have any effect on my Luck Adjusted Winnings, or is the stat only really usefull for bubble- , and already in the money 3th-->2th place, 2th-->1th place allin situations?

Bubble situation: two equal stack players go allin. (example AK vs QQ) It doesnt matter who wins, if one of them wins the hand, the other player is eliminated, and I will be in the money.
    If for some strange reason, they both play the board resulting in a split pot (1% chance), will this hand already have any effect on my Luck Adjusted Winnings in HEM 1.08, or wont it be that advanced till a future HEM upgrade?
    Last edited by Patvs; 05-14-2009 at 03:58 AM.

created another new database... of course now it is working properly.. :-)
    (not looking forward to reimport 4500 SNG hh :-)
    ---

so only questions left:

Final Questions: if Im playing a regular 9 handed, SNG, I go allin the FIRST hand with AA and I'm being called with some crap hand like A2 who sucks out on me. And the buyin is "x" dollar.
    Will this hand have any effect on my Luck Adjusted Winnings, or is the stat only really usefull for bubble- , and already in the money 3th-->2th place, 2th-->1th place allin situations?

Bubble situation: two equal stack players go allin. (example AK vs QQ) It doesnt matter who wins, if one of them wins the hand, the other player is eliminated, and I will be in the money.
    If for some strange reason, they both play the board resulting in a split pot (1% chance), will this hand already have any effect on my Luck Adjusted Winnings in HEM 1.08, or wont it be that advanced till a future HEM upgrade?

Escalated to Mike, hell respond asap