Slow import

Thread: Slow import

Default Slow import

Hello everyone

Im currently loading a huge database into HEM but the import is very slow. im importing from folder and getting only 24hands/second

My system is

Athlon II P-320 Dualcore 2.1 ghz, 4096 RAM, windows 7. Its a laptop model Asus K72Dr. Im not running any other programs and have reduced the startup programs via msconfig. The harddisk have been defregged 3 days ago and I have run a virus swipe under a week ago.

Is this regular speed? seams a bit slow to me.

Offtopic question: Should hands that i wasnt a part of pop up as stats on my HUD if i havent played with them?

Kind regards
    //Chilly

Default Update

So i stopped after importing some 50K hands. now after some time i startet it again and it starts at 40hands/sec but drops down to 25hands/sec after a while.. hmm firefox running shouldnt affect it too much.. guess ill just have to let it stand and import

I'd recommend importing partially - this will be faster.

import is still super slow.
    13h/s with SSD

when will u fix this problem?
    super annoying

GG Rush and Cash hands

Quote Originally Posted by manic0712 View Post
    import is still super slow.
    13h/s with SSD

when will u fix this problem?
    super annoying

GG Rush and Cash hands
    This is an HM1 thread from 2011. HM1 is no longer supported. Are you having issues with HM2 or HM3?

Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to us using the 'Contact Support' link.

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM2Archive\2016\07\31).

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. *If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then click 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' *and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com or google drive.