Beta keys - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: Beta keys

  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    34

    Default

    #3879 on the list.....when can i expect to get the key?

  2. #22
    Holdem Manager Support Sarek's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Eridani 40
    Posts
    22,519

    Default

    Codes are released based on different factors regarding the build. There were a lot of changes in that stretch that affected the code release pattern.
    Please be patient and wait.

  3. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    9

    Default

    You were added to the Open Request list for an HM2 Beta product code on 08/26/11 and are currently #4786 on the list

    didnt move 1 rank so far, and its been almost a month now. what is going on?

  4. #24
    *** HM3! *** fozzy71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    HM Support
    Posts
    32,844

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rabiator View Post
    You were added to the Open Request list for an HM2 Beta product code on 08/26/11 and are currently #4786 on the list

    didnt move 1 rank so far, and its been almost a month now. what is going on?
    We are holding off on releasing additional codes until a pending major update is released. We expect this to happen within the next week. Within a few days after the release of the pending update, we will quickly work through all the remaining pending requests for a Beta code.

  5. #25
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    We are holding off on releasing additional codes until a pending major update is released. We expect this to happen within the next week. Within a few days after the release of the pending update, we will quickly work through all the remaining pending requests for a Beta code.

    ok so , that was over 10 days ago, your still not handing out new codes although u updated the program.

    what is going on?

  6. #26
    Senior Member B-Money's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    819

    Default

    There is one big update remaining that has to do with dll files. Once this is in and tested codes will start flying out. This was a tricky issue we just nailed down the other day. (Didn't make it in the big update we just did) It's performance related and the wait should be well worth it. You can read more about it on the HM Blog.

    Other good news is it looks like the latest release has gone over with relatively few issues and that will free up development resources to get the next update out ASAP. Then the flood gates on code releases can happen.

    We're almost there. If you must have a license right now, feel free to PM me with your hm.com account EMAIL and I'll issue you a Beta license to get you going with the current build.

  7. #27
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Hallo i currently own HM1 and i've tried to have a beta key for HM2 .. so i used the reg link. I were like #4000 .. i've checked it again .. and i'm more than #5000 now? What's wrong here? Also with this rythm i may have to wait until xmas to test HM2?
    I believe that a beta software should be slowly pushed out to the public for free to test ... and that's ok, *BUT* the owners of your software, should have the opportunity to test the new version right away, in the end we paid and we will prolly whilling to pay the upgrade for the new version as well, when it'll be available.
    Thanks.

  8. #28
    *** HM3! *** fozzy71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    HM Support
    Posts
    32,844

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by npole View Post
    Hallo i currently own HM1 and i've tried to have a beta key for HM2 .. so i used the reg link. I were like #4000 .. i've checked it again .. and i'm more than #5000 now? What's wrong here? Also with this rythm i may have to wait until xmas to test HM2?
    I find that difficult to believe, considering we released 2,000 keys this weekend. Perhaps something was not working properly in the Queue system, but that should not be an issue for anyone much longer.

    I believe that a beta software should be slowly pushed out to the public for free to test ... and that's ok, *BUT* the owners of your software, should have the opportunity to test the new version right away, in the end we paid and we will prolly whilling to pay the upgrade for the new version as well, when it'll be available.
    Thanks.
    That is exactly what we have been doing, but it is a throttled-beta as we work through the bugs. We have begun to reduce the throttle and hope to be able to remove the throttle soon.

    Did you read the post directly above your own post? Send a message to B-Money and he will send you a code.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-Money View Post
    There is one big update remaining that has to do with dll files. Once this is in and tested codes will start flying out. This was a tricky issue we just nailed down the other day. (Didn't make it in the big update we just did) It's performance related and the wait should be well worth it. You can read more about it on the HM Blog.

    Other good news is it looks like the latest release has gone over with relatively few issues and that will free up development resources to get the next update out ASAP. Then the flood gates on code releases can happen.

    We're almost there. If you must have a license right now, feel free to PM me with your hm.com account EMAIL and I'll issue you a Beta license to get you going with the current build.

  9. #29
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Did you read the post directly above your own post? Send a message to B-Money and he will send you a code.
    I tought it was specific for that user.. i'm going to PM him. Thanks.

  10. #30
    *** HM3! *** fozzy71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    HM Support
    Posts
    32,844

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by npole View Post
    I tought it was specific for that user.. i'm going to PM him. Thanks.
    Glad to help. I am sorry if that came across as rude or discourteous. It seems a bit blunt, now that I read back the quote. I don't think my morning caffeine had kicked in yet.

Similar Threads

  1. Two different keys for Omaha and HEM
    By Ulben in forum Manager General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-16-2011, 05:53 PM
  2. 2 systems on 1 PC = 2 Keys or 1?
    By Munchus in forum Manager General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-19-2010, 10:22 AM
  3. Havent got my keys
    By drjonathan in forum Manager General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-20-2009, 11:48 AM
  4. Reactivating Keys
    By HQuality in forum Manager General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-09-2009, 03:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •