BB bets and flop bets not working as expected.

Default BB bets and flop bets not working as expected.

With blinds at 100/200, clicking the hotkey I defined to bet 2.5BB bet 400 instead of 500 as expected.

When the pot was 1800 at the flop, clicking the hotkey I defined to bet 50% of the pot on the flop bet 1200 instead of 900 as expected.

Rounding is disabled.

These kind of problems seem to be common and recurring and make the software rather useless as it stands, unfortunately.

Relevant config lines:

POT_BET_2_HOTKEY = D2
    POT_BET_2_PREFLOP_PERCENT = 50,0
    POT_BET_2_FLOP_PERCENT = 50,0
    POT_BET_2_TURN_PERCENT = 50,0
    POT_BET_2_RIVER_PERCENT = 50,0

BB_BET_2_HOTKEY = <ctrl>-D2
    BB_BET_2_NUM_BB = 2,50

ROUND_POT_BETS = False

Localisation settings:

Default input (keyboard) language - Norwegian Bokmål
    Windows language - English
    Location - Norway
    Nuimber format - Norwegian Bokmål

Numbers have no thousands separator (although some users might use . for this) and comma (,) as the decimal separator.

Tried with PartyPoker default modern theme, default deck, same results with 1 or 2 tables simultaneously and regardless of window size, HUD disabled, $1 buy-in Turbo SNGs with 2000 starting chips.

It seems like pre-flop BB betting always does a min-raise of 2x. For example if the BB is 100, pressing one of the BB bet hotkeys before the flop will always bet 200 regardless of whether I choose 2.0, 2.5, 3.0 or 4.0 BB in the configuration. This is presumably because TN can't figure out what the blinds are:

04:09:11 : Couldn't determine blinds for tournament Turbo #1456273
    04:09:11 : ERROR getting blinds: Couldn't parse and as blinds.
    04:09:12 : title: Turbo #1456273 - NL Hold'em - $1 Buy-in
    04:09:12 : game: Holdem, is_real_money: False, currency_symbol: , limit: NoLimit, sb: NaN, bb: NaN, tourney: True, table name: Turbo #1456273, username: , 50BB min: False, fast: False, min_buyin_bbs: -1, max_buyin_bbs: -1, is_replay: False
    04:17:38 : Couldn't determine blinds for tournament Turbo #1456273
    04:17:38 : ERROR getting blinds: Couldn't parse and as blinds.
    04:17:39 : Couldn't determine blinds for tournament Turbo #1456273
    04:17:39 : ERROR getting blinds: Couldn't parse and as blinds.
    04:17:39 : Couldn't determine blinds for tournament Turbo #1456273
    04:17:39 : ERROR getting blinds: Couldn't parse and as blinds.
    .... repeated many times ...
    Last edited by djkaty; 08-15-2011 at 10:55 PM.

I'm unable to reproduce this. Are you using a custom table theme? Are you playing on skin of Party Poker? Please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNPPLog and TNPPConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinja

2) A screen shot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download. Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

No custom table theme, just the default Modern theme (not classic). No skin, official/main client from partypoker.com.

Log files and screenshots sent. There's alot of messing around in the log files, I was getting my PS3 controller to work with it but the problems are the same when using a normal keyboard.

I've customised the HUD but earlier I played with PT3's default HUD settings (black non-transparent background, 8pt font, two lines of text) and the problems were the same.

So, as you'll see from the config file, I have CTRL+1 through CTRL+4 set to bet 2, 2.5, 3 and 4 BB respectively, and number keys 1-4 set to bet 20, 50, 80 and 100% of the pot regardless of what street the round is on.

In Example1.png you can see the pot size is 380. When I press 1-4, the bet sizes selected are: 280, 400, 556 and 660.

In Example2.png you can see that the big blind is 60, and when it was my turn to act (before helga855555) there was 1 limper. When I press the keys CTRL+1-4 to bet an amount of big blinds, every hotkey puts 120 (2xBB) into the box. I checked that the window had focus.

Both of these tables were at minimum size. Example3.png shows a PartyPoker window at its default size. The symptoms are identical.

It would seem from the logs that TNPP isn't able to scrape the blinds and pot size for some reason.

Let me know if you need any more info!

Katy.

it seems like i might have a similar problem so i won't make a new thread, basically I am using the default modern theme and I copied my settings from pokertars tableninja (and changed the hotkeys for party since i would like to use them simultanously, however when i set it to open to 2.5BB pre it opens to 250 (basically there are 2 decimals too much everywhere) and when i set it to open to 0,025BB it actually types it in the party betbox so thats going to cause huge problems as well. decent chance that the issue is in me not being able to disable the "activate betbox" button on party because i just couldnt find it ... ?

Usually this means TableNinjaPP is unable to scrape the pot for some reason. Are you using an Aero based Windows desktop theme? Please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNPPLog and TNPPConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinjaPP

2) A screen shot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download. Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.