Ipoker SitnGo HUD bug

Default Ipoker SitnGo HUD bug

Hi...

This ocurred in the ipoker network.
    When I play SitnGo's 18max, 20max, 30max and 50max the HUD does not reopen if I change tables. This also happens in MTT's.

Also there is a bug in the "Data View" option (Tourney Tab). When I change tables the tourney is cloned.

Any ideas?

Thank you.

This is bacause ipoker do not report in the Hand History that there was a table change so you need to manually reattach the table via the Table Finder http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm....aspx?faqid=54
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Thank you

Unhappy

Is there anyway to make this automatic? Its not very confortable to do that when multitabling 16 to 20 tables

Unfortunately its impossible unless they start recording the table changes in the hand history
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Ok. Ty

Could you please also check the tournament ID's??? The ones in holdem manager are diferent from the ipoker (i realised this because I sent tournament ID's for support for a disconection refund and they replied me with diferent ID's)

Can you attach an original HH and the HM Hand history where they have different ID's, it seems very unlikely since HM dosent create the IDs it just copies the ID from the original Hand history

As you can see in the table finder window there are 3 Turbo Barry (18max) sitngo's. I was only playing one and no one matches with the tournament ID - I lost in the other 2 and HM recognizes that, but the table finder doesn´t. And in the HM Data view option there are lots of "ghosts" of multi table sitngo's.

Hope this can help you to understand the problem. If you need anything else please let me know

This is normal, it just because the hand histories havent been moved yet you can ignore the other 2 it wont effect anything.

As for the ghost sit and goes i explained there caused each time you reattach the table as Ipoker dont tell us in the hand history that its a new table