reinstallation

Thread: reinstallation

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default reinstallation

The bug with the hand replayer seems not to be fixed if you only update hem without running the whole instalation right from the start. So the question is: do i need to deactivate the license key if i run the instalation on the same computer? or the license key is preserved intact? Another thing: the database will remain the same, or should i export my hands and then reimport them in the newly installed hem? regarding the database: the hand history from the pokersite is archived after it is imported into the database; so does this mean that i can delete the archived hand history or move it on another partition without losing any data? thank you

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Only if 1.11.07b doesn't fix the replayer issue, should you reinstall with the full installer: full installer @ http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...ager_Setup.exe (don't reinstall PostgreSQL)

--

You don't have to de-activate the license.
    It will also use your old database.
    You can move the files in the archive folder (default, C:/HMArchive) to another partition. The archive contains the original handhistory files.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

ok, ty. but do i need this archived files? If they are already imported in the database, why should i keep them? let's suppose i delete them; can't i export those hands from the database if i would ever want to create a new database?

The archived files are the original handhistories written by the pokersite. The exported files use a HM format.
    So if you ever use another program or whatever the original hands are the best source.
    And they are a good backup if your databases crashes and you have no access to the imported hands.