Some questions [Split from other user's thread in Feedback forum]

Default Some questions [Split from other user's thread in Feedback forum]

im trying to figure out how to copy all my stat setup for my by stakes report and have that for my overall and sessions tab aswell... but when i look in the reports section it doesnt seem to have saved my new stat configuration for any of them when i read off what stats it has in there. also im very confused about how the graph works and not being able to set what i want the bottom axis to be (hands,days,hours,minutes,months,years) it looks like its just random numbers...?????

also the software feels VERY sluggish compared to hem1, also how do i change graph colors and will i be able to copy this new config im setting up (colors hud, stats in reports, reports etc) into my desktop when i put hem2 on it? also when sorting by session start time it sorts awkwardly ie 8/1,8/11,8/2,8/3 not actually in chronological order
    Last edited by redzill4; 08-11-2011 at 07:24 PM.

Sorting is an issue we are working on.
    Change graph colore request is allready written.
    Settings: do backup via DB management and restore it on other PC. To make backup file small - first create new empty PC, make it active and backup exactly it.

so this backup via DB management will save all teh stat setups within each report i have aswell as my hud and hud pop configuaration? what about auto import folders and preferred seats and widget setup???

The reports are saved in C:\program files\holdemmanager2\reports. You can try to copy the reports from there and move them, but we are ironing out some kinks with that.

backup will save your configurations. You can do that without doing a database backup as well.

Preferred seating is saved in the config folder which is backed up in a backup and importing is there. Widgets are saved in the config that is backed up as well.

Reports are not.