destructor wtf
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: destructor wtf

Default destructor wtf

This happens when I sit down @ a table on stars.

Holdem Manager Support & HUD Guru Mike chops's Avatar

Sorry it isnt clear from your post what happens?

the HUD doesn't load ldo

got the same error just now, HUD wont load, even after i restart HEM.

GangstarrLDO posted this 7 days ago. Are you guys gonna reply to this eventually?

Holdem Manager Support & HUD Guru Mike chops's Avatar

i haven't seen anything like this. Can you switch on the logging in the hud options->table prefs menu and send me a log.txt file? mlamb1@gmail.com

I have had this same problem. It usually happens when I sit at a Stars table after having left the Table Manager window open after a previous session. The HUD does not load and usually results in a crash for HM. After reloading HM everything works fine.

The last time this happened I lost a preference file and had to re-position the stat boxes on my HUD.

I have also had this issue, and after restarting HEM the HUD does nothing at all - no error messages, no nothing. I just hit start import, and then relaunch hud, and it completely ignores me.

The import works fine, as far as I can tell, it's just the HUD that's misbehaving. I also had the issue where it would lose the table pref file, but deleting it and having it make a new one seemed to have fixed that.

Also, every couple hours or so while running it pops up that error message again, even though the hud isn't on (only the auto-import running, and the hud not working though I tried to load it). I'm making a log file to email you. It also pops up the message again whenever I start a new table.
    Last edited by Jaconda78; 08-26-2008 at 04:05 PM.

I'm having the same problem (when I get this issue the HUD doesn't work on any sites). It seems to go away for a while when I restart my computer, but then after a bit it comes back again...

I'm still having this problem and waiting on a solution. Resetting the computer makes it go away, but it always comes back after awhile. Also I'm still getting the issue where every now and then it loses my table preferences file and I need to move all the stats back to where I like them.