There is no choice, I have to ask

Default There is no choice, I have to ask

So, I have spent 1 hour of my life for something requesting at least 200 IQ in my opinion.

I am unable to get the good configuration on my tables.
    I am used to play with minitables and all is ok now. ( I had the same problem in the past and posted yet about that, but it seems today my old solutions are not enough )

So, I have to insist first, the fact I am unable to find the answer is very very very weird, and my IQ is above 160, no joke.

So... now I want to play with large tables, but I dont want to overwrite old configs.
    So I have created a new config will all stats correctly implemented. Then I tried to use it but , it is always the default layout that is working.

The funny fact is that in options by default, I have selected nothing, and a site where I dont play at, to be sure this layout wont be selected.
    Then I made that to all layout I dont want to use. Only the layout I want to use has 6max selected and Ipoker selected !
    Even if I clik on apply, it never works. Of course when I am under default, and I import the layout of my choice, it will simply replace default by the layout of my choice in the " choose configuration " box. I could simply use the mouse and change it from this box instead of import it. The result is exactly the same.

So, when I do that, it is still the default layout that works, but the layout of my choice, no no.

So, what is the trick ? I would appreciate to have an answer quickly, it was enough with my sunday...

Id say you probably have a conflict of some sort http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm...aspx?faqid=135

If you still cant figure it out email me and well do a teamviewer session morny@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Thank you, I think I am facing some bugs.
    A thing I would like to solve now is that.
    So, I am playing on ipoker and I want to set the stats at the place I want, but, it seems there is a problem like mentionned in your link. The system does not recognise if the table is HU 6MAX or fullring(10).
    I play only 6max, is it possible to force the system to always "think" all my tables are 6max ? or is it possible to force the system to never " think " my tables might be fullring ?

Yeah with the newest version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe go to Hud Options > Site Options > Ipoker TAB and set it to attempt to detect those 3 options, might need to restart HM then
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

I was having the same problem, made up my own stats to display - I play strickly LHE and could never get it to open, kind of gave up. So I open up a higher NLHE table and was railing when I noticed the HUD display I made up is showing for that. I double checked and I have Limit 6 Max checked, but won't open.

Edit: It's also showing up at FR, first time I've checked it out as well.

Any suggestions?
    Last edited by All Apologies; 05-20-2009 at 09:47 PM.

You say for this layout youve setup for limit it shows, so youve only ticked limit in this hud layout and none of the nl boxes are checked.

Do you have a 2nd or 3rd layout setup and is nl selected for any of these?

Heres my Player Preferences window. If I play FR or NL this HUD will display but not for 6 max which is 99% of my play is.

Probably something I'm doing wrong. Sorry for the delayed response was out of town for a few days.

Ok thats the screenshot for the default configuration, if it dosent show this layout when you play limit then post the screenshot of any of the other layouts you have too so i can see what youve ticked for them

Quote Originally Posted by All Apologies View Post
    Heres my Player Preferences window. If I play FR or NL this HUD will display but not for 6 max which is 99% of my play is.

Probably something I'm doing wrong. Sorry for the delayed response was out of town for a few days.
    I figured it out Morny, thanks to what you wrote. I changed 'Main Pop up' to my one I made up and is now working! Thanks again!