SQL query help

Thread: SQL query help

Default SQL query help

Hello,
    some days ago I installed ramdisk to store my ongame databases, so i played a few play money hands so that ongame create a new .db file.
    After that, I wanted to delete those 3 play money hands from my database, and I found that the 12.5-25 blind level (the level I played playmoney at) had the 150 id in the database (in pgadmin)
    Si I made a
    DELETE FROM pokerhands_hero where gametype_id = 150
    (3 rows deleted, perfect)
    and
    DELETE FROM pokerhands where gametype _d = 150
    (3 rows deleted again)

After that I look in my cash game -> report tab and those play money hands are gone...but today I look at my graph and....the play money hands are graphed !
    (so they appear in graph tab but not in report tab)
    So my question is : where are those hands in the database ? Can't find them.
    (please no "just make a filter", I want to delete them, thanks)
    Thank you.

edit : if I purge the 12.5-25 level hands, it says "0 hands found"
    Last edited by Fred2k; 05-16-2009 at 07:46 PM.

No one ?

Thats a weird one, i initially thought since the play money hands were still in the userstats.da file they may have reimported but when they only show in reports thats weird.

Firstly HM shouldnt import play money hands, are these hands mixed into the ongame database with real hands, if so can you send me that file and ill get that fixed. Maybe try creating a new database http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm...aspx?faqid=146 and reimporting that .db file and then purge them again, also update to this version first http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe

My email for sending the hands is morny@holdemmanager.net
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Thanks for the help. Just a little correction, those hands are in the graph and NOT in the report tab. (that is after I deleted them from database, before they appered in both graph and report tab)

Here is the .db file that contain only the 3 hands in question :
    http://www.2shared.com/file/5826373/...75/112012.html

Firstly HM shouldnt import play money hands, are these hands mixed into the ongame database with real hands
    that cannot be I think, because I followed your ramdisk guide, so I created a new ongame db on the ramdisk, played those 3 playmoney hands, then launched hem and told him my new ongameDB folder. So the .db file hold only play money hands.
    Last edited by Fred2k; 05-17-2009 at 08:24 PM.

Well get a patch out that they dont import play money hands anymore, in the meantime id say the best solution is a new database.
    Last edited by morny; 05-18-2009 at 04:47 PM.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.