Technical Questions: Config of a PC and How long does it take to import hands

Default Technical Questions: Config of a PC and How long does it take to import hands

HI,

i´m about to buy a new PC only for Poker.

1. Can anyone of you tell me, which configuration is goog for Multitabling with one 24" and one 22" Display with DVI?

As cheap as possible.

2. How long does it take to import about 400.000 Hands in HM?

Thanx for you´re help.

Tough questions since theres tons of different scenarios, you can buy the cheapest Dell standard PC and it will work fine but it depends on what you mean by mutitabling, how many tables, standard dell would work well on multitbling 4 tables but as you add more youll need to be adding more ram.

Again the 2nd questions is hard to answer since it depends on the type of hands, full ring import slower than HU and some sites import faster than others and it also depends on the PC specs. Minimum import speeds is usually around 30h/s up to over 100h/s
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

i´m Multitabling with 121-14 Tables with one 24" and one 22" Display

The import was 400.000 Hands Fullring.I stopped it after 3 hours and it wasn´t completed.

Probably want a PC somewhere in mid range as a bottom range might struggle with running 14 tables, im no expert so maybe one of the PC forums might be able to tell you specific specs to look for. If you have 2 monitors look for a graphics card that supports dual monitors.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.