Tournement Result graph shows CHIPS won rather then $ won.... 2391 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    I'm unsure if this will be fixed in the next release, or a subsequent one.
    Why is that? Seems like tournament players have been forgotten once again! It makes me wanna go try PT4, but i still have faith that u can fix this properly!

Also HM2 i lagging in general. Running so slow when switching reports, tabs ect. (And yes i have a brand new comp)

The layout is messy and the "windows 7 menu" look a like dosnt work very well. Look at how slick PT4 looks. Simple and clean!

Atm HM2 is a step backward for me. Not anything compared to HM1 makes me wanna switch HM2.

HM1 has much more logic menues, a better overview and and more simple look. No need for this fancy thing imo.
    Last edited by mckrogh; 09-26-2011 at 07:13 AM.

Programs will change over time. I'm sure none of us would go back to windows 3.1 any more.

The performance issues is what we have been working on, so some of the issues like tourney EV might get pushed back for a short time while other issues that affect complete performance are addressed. This doesn't mean tourney players have been forgotten. This doesn't mean it won't be fixed, it just means that there were issues that had a higher priority at the time.

I'll ask you the same thing I ask everyone who says we don't do enough for tournament players, hopefully I'll get an answer from you,

What do you want to see us do for tournaments? What areas do we need to add/improve?

I'll ask you the same thing I ask everyone who says we don't do enough for tournament players, hopefully I'll get an answer from you,

What do you want to see us do for tournaments? What areas do we need to add/improve?
    It seems to me that HUD profiles are 'unisex'. I mean, a profile is created based on a combination of site/seats/game//limit/street parameters, but not on whether it's a cash game or tournament. So, if I set up a profile (called NLHE) for pokerstars/FR/HE/NL/all there's no way I can tell HM2 whether this is for a cash game (I think HM2 assumes this by default) or a tournament.

If I enter a NLHE cash game, HM2 brings up my NLHE HUD profile. But it also brings up the same profile if I enter a pokerstars NLHE MTT. Cash games don't play the same way as tournaments so my parameters (and seat placing) are all over the place in a tournament.

If I create a 'NLHE - Tourn' profile it will have the same parameters (not stat specs) as my NLHE profile and won't that confuse HM2?

Definitely not true.

See this pic, in Betting, you can set it for tourney, so you can have multiple HUD's set up and able to change on the fly for:

Omaha PLO8 full ring
    NLHE 6max
    HU Tourney
    HU NLHE
    Omaha PLO8 6max
    NLHE 6max tourney
    NLHE FR tourney
    and so on

betting.png

Definitely not true.

See this pic, in Betting, you can set it for tourney, so you can have multiple HUD's set up and able to change on the fly for:
    I made an assumption about the contents of the lower 'Betting' box that was incorrect. Next time I will look at all the options. My apologies.