New version asking for registration info
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default New version asking for registration info

I updated LB to the latest version this morning and it's asking for registration info again. I've tried re-entering my existing info but that's not working.

Please contact Leakbuster support directly: Support@acepokersolutions.com

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by WRC View Post
    I updated LB to the latest version this morning and it's asking for registration info again. I've tried re-entering my existing info but that's not working.
    +1
    this bugged software(HEM, leakbuster, etc) tilts me every day...sigh

Are you, or did you use HM2? It should not do this unless you have an extremely old version.

No, I've not used HM2. I've got the latest version of HM1 and obviously the latest version of LB.

nope, never used hm2. it's 1.11.07b, leakbuster just updated to..hard to tell: holdem window says it's 3.0.09a, but registration window that pops up says it's "leakbuster2.5". my serial number doesnt work with it even thoug i reset it on the site

Try and re-update. Something happened on our update server, and it changed the license file. If you run the check for updates in step 1, and then let it reload, you should be fine. Apologies for any confusion.

I'm having same problem , so reset account license, reinstalled HM and still Leak buster won't register , Please help.

To resolve this issue, open the Leak Buster trial without registering. Click the "check for updates" button in the upper right corner. After the update has reinstalled, open Leak Buster and register with your serial number. If you have any subsequent issues, please send the error message you are receiving to support@acepokersolutions.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian A. View Post
    To resolve this issue, open the Leak Buster trial without registering. Click the "check for updates" button in the upper right corner. After the update has reinstalled, open Leak Buster and register with your serial number. If you have any subsequent issues, please send the error message you are receiving to support@acepokersolutions.com.
    Send email , received a automated email back with links that don't work , so Here is the message I get and as I mentioned Yes I click on update and it says no update available says it is Version 2.5? Error message is; the serial number is invalid or could not be used to unlock the software. Please try again or contact customer service for assistance.
    Kind Regards
    Sean