New version asking for registration info - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

It's not pulling the update because something may have gotten corrupted. I think the best way to resolve it if that's the case is to download the latest HM update install. It will have the latest LB in there and it will re-instate the license file. You may have to re-enter it, but it will work after that. If you need any additional assistance, just contact support and they'll be happy to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Leak Buster Support View Post
    It's not pulling the update because something may have gotten corrupted. I think the best way to resolve it if that's the case is to download the latest HM update install. It will have the latest LB in there and it will re-instate the license file. You may have to re-enter it, but it will work after that. If you need any additional assistance, just contact support and they'll be happy to help.
    I uninstalled HM deleted the folders and reg. keys and deleted LB regedit keys/folders Try to do full install of HM and when click on install file opens up for a second then nothing. Using windows 7, 32

+1 to LB no longer accepting my Licence code. I have used HEM2 though if that changes anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Loanwolfz View Post
    I uninstalled HM deleted the folders and reg. keys and deleted LB regedit keys/folders Try to do full install of HM and when click on install file opens up for a second then nothing. Using windows 7, 32
    Please contact support@acepokersolutions.com so that we can assist you further.

Quote Originally Posted by MartL View Post
    +1 to LB no longer accepting my Licence code. I have used HEM2 though if that changes anything.
    Please send your license key and the error message that you are receiving to support@acepokersolutions.com so that we can investigate the issue further.

Thank you all good
    Kind Regards
    Sean
    Last edited by Loanwolfz; 10-15-2012 at 05:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Loanwolfz View Post
    Hehe, after giving up here on support and retiring from poker through frustration from the lack of support here, 1 year later and ready to try again, upgraded to HM2 thinking things may have improved, and Still the same problem with support doing circles from reset your activations to send your log file and .reg file; back to, contact support they will help you, HA! Just please give a serial key that will activate Leak buster pro nolimit , limit ,as I previously purchased.
    P.S. I'm sure the serial key was merged with HM1 at the time so that serial key activated both HM1 and LBP.Please Correct me if I'm wrong. Whatever it's not working in HM2
    Kind Regards
    Sean
    When I search your email address in our system I see a HM1 and HM2 license but I do not see any codes for LeakBuster. Did you happen to use a different email address when purchasing your LeakBuster license?

I see we sent you an email last night offering a remote support session so please reply to that with the required information AND please include your Leakbuster License Code you are trying to register AND/OR any other email addresses you might have used to purchase that license so we can try to get it transferred/added to the proper account.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    When I search your email address in our system I see a HM1 and HM2 license but I do not see any codes for LeakBuster. Did you happen to use a different email address when purchasing your LeakBuster license?

I see we sent you an email last night offering a remote support session so please reply to that with the required information AND please include your Leakbuster License Code you are trying to register AND/OR any other email addresses you might have used to purchase that license so we can try to get it transferred/added to the proper account.
    I do have another email address which I never use but anyway here it is seanesmithATbigpond.com AT Means @ for spam purposes.

Unfortunately we do not have an account for you under that email address and there are no LeakBuster Licenses under the other address. A LeakBuster Pro license would have the prefix of LBP- in the code. Do you have the actual code saved somewhere, perhaps in your personal email history? You may want to contact LeakBuster support at support@acepokersolutions.com directly to see if they can help you find the actual leakbuster license.

E-mail sent. You had a really really old version. You should be all set.