HEM not importing SNG on microgaming
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default HEM not importing SNG on microgaming

Hi

I have a problem with HEM it dosent seem to import SNG corectly on Microgaming.

Sometimes ( most of the times ) none of the SNG i play are imported,

Other times only some of them are imported.

And also sometimes the Sng's sems to be added to eachother somehow, so that they all apear as one, even when i played like 2 or more induvidual SNG's

Also of minor annoyance, not sure if this can ever be fixed, but the SNG are not automatecly detected, i have to go in table manager and drag the red cross to the window, before i can get it to work.

I use version 1.11.07 release 3.

I also had some problems when using 1.11.06g

Thats why i upgraded, but the problem seems to persist.

Also my system is Windows XP if that matters.

Please is there any solution to this ?

PS. Also i should add, that for cash games i have no probelms. All hands are recorded, and table manager auto detect the tables fine.
    Last edited by klondike; 06-20-2011 at 10:03 AM.

Try reimporting your handhistories into a new database.

If the problem returns. Email us a handhistory files of two SNGs that will end up as one in your database.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

But how can i Re import the hand histories when most of the SNG's arent recorded by HEM ?

Set the language of the pokerclient's lobby in English.

Is your XP updated to Service Pack 3?
    Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, especially .net framework updates.

Which Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe, postgres.exe, and port 5432, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

My Poker client is already in English.

Ill try later today to update XP manually, although im fairly sure its all updated automatecly though.

Im using Anti virus/Firewall program called Bullguard.

I doubt it has something to do with antiirus/Firewall . why would HEM work perfectly fine with cash games, and sometimes SNG, if it was blocked by the Firewall, dosent seem to make any sense ?

same problem here the sngs on stan James / microgaming are not imported correctly and the hud doesn't autodetect tables it has to be forced. Also you can't reimport if i'm not mistaking because Microgaming does not write hand histories to your computer. I tried on 2 Pc's both with windows 7, one with antivirus one without, so i think it's a holdem manager issue with microgaming rather than something else.What is there to be done ?

Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer session.

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer session.
    Is this the only solution you can offer to the problem ?

Im not comfortale with using a program such as teamviewer. I dont even know what it is let alone how to use it.

Is it reallty that dificult for you to log onto microgaming play a couple of 6Max SNG and see what the problem is.

Atm HEM is completely useless for anyone playing SNG on microgaming.

Uninstall Bullguard.
    Delete the handhistory.dat file so a new one will be created by the Microgaming client.

---

Only two users have reported this problem: PKRNemesis & you.
    Are you new playing at Microgaming with HoldemManager, or have played at Microgaming for months using HoldemManager?

So we can see what's happening, specifically on your computer.

I have played on Microgaming for like 1,5 years.

Sigh. Sometimes i feel like im just getting some sort of automated answer, do you even read my post ?

There is nothing wrong with bullguard.

There is nothing wrong with my windows.

There is not any problems with my computer.

There is nothing wrong with my windows firewall, wich i dont even use.

There is a problem with HEM it can not diference between 6Max tables SNG on microgaming.

I think it is because the tables are the same name. Whenever one SNG finishes. and I start another i just conteniues reading that table stats as I was still playing the old one.
    Last edited by klondike; 06-27-2011 at 08:47 AM.