[1.11.07b] Pokerstars Super Turbo sngs $EV is not showing

Default [1.11.07b] Pokerstars Super Turbo sngs $EV is not showing

Hi,

I am considering moving from PT3 to HEM because of $EV graphs functionality. I am playing Super Turbos on Pokerstars and for this type of stt there is $EV line not showing (or it might be showing but it is the same as actual winnings line - color of the values next to the graph are changing from green to red when I check Show $EV adjusted button but they are identical = not possible for 3000 tourneys).

So far this is my 1. day of trial and I hope you can fix this before it ends!!!

Are you playing 6max HYPER TURBO SNG?
    The EV issue (EV not being calculated) is a known issue which will be solved in a future update.

For PokerStars also read the tournament summary section @ http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...okerStarsSetup and make sure they are also being saved and imported.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Hi,

Thx for the quick response, I mean new hyper turbos (7 and 30$). Sorry for me being imprecise.

So as I can understand, I won't be able to see full functionality in next two weeks? Btw. ROI $EV is also not showing any results (as you probably know) and yes I have everything correctly set, otherwise tourneys aren't loaded, are they?

And is there any possibility to extent trial or at least provide me some prove, that it is already working, so I can start to think about buying HEM?

I can't guarantee it will be fixed within the next two weeks.

But when it is fixed... (you can check what's fixed by reading the top thread of the http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/ subforum) you can always email sales@holdemmanager.com and ask for a temporary license so you get another 15 day free trial.

The Luck Adjusted Winnings should work for 95% of all type of STTs. The only current issues are with: Stars HyperTurbo and Stars 4-man HU SNG shootouts.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here