HUD not showing in HEM Replayer

Default HUD not showing in HEM Replayer

Another question guys sorry

After I installed my new db I had probems getting HEM to automatically pickup tables I was sitting at. I used the table finder guide and it all works great now.

Tonight I tried to review my session though and there is no HUD displaying in the HEM replayer. I tried using the table finder guide to link the replayer window but still nothing.

Thanks again

Start the auto import.
    Rightclick on the Replayer in TableManager and manually select a HUD configuration.

--

Go to hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab
    Go over all the HUD configurations and make sure there are no conflicting/overlapping settings.
    You can also assign a HUD specifically to the replayer.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Start the auto import.
    Rightclick on the Replayer in TableManager and manually select a HUD configuration.

--

Go to hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab
    Go over all the HUD configurations and make sure there are no conflicting/overlapping settings.
    You can also assign a HUD specifically to the replayer.
    Thanks.

I have tried following what you say but I am not having any success.

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.
    Yeah still not working.

Fwiw HEM has worked fine all year. I moved sites on Saturday and created a new db to do this and have had nothing but problems since then.

As of 5mins ago I cant even get the hud to come up or hands to import into HEM when I try and play.

How do I submit a support ticket for skype session?

Windows 7
    Avira Anti Virus
    Komodo Firewall

I reset my pc after my last post and restarted ongame and the importer and HUD is working fine again. But I still cant get the HUD to work on the HEM replayer.

Uninstall Comodo completely.
    Run a manual Windows Update and install ALL updates.

Try reimporting your handhistories into a new database.

Uninstall Comodo completely.
    Run a manual Windows Update and install ALL updates.

Try reimporting your handhistories into a new database.
    Installed all windows updates and uninstalled firewall and its now working.

Thanks

One question thought.....is it a good idea for me not to have a firewall?
    Last edited by archiethe1st; 08-02-2011 at 12:27 AM.

Turn on the Windows Firewall back on.

Comodo is too aggressive.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off.