Problem with labeling notes. 2339

Default Problem with labeling notes. 2339

I'm having a strange problem when I try to use the color code feature for the notes. When I click to change the icon the box that pop-ups with the icons to choose from appears in a random spot. For example if I click to change the icon for seat 4, the list will be about a quarter inch to the right of the actual stat box. If I were to move seat 4 note box to the middle of the able and try to change it, the icon list shows up on the far left side of the table.

I'm also unable to get them notecaddy notes to show. It has the icon saying there should be notes, but when i hover, or click on the icon nothing shows up. I'm not sure if both of these problems could be related to my hero hud no longer working, but any help would be appreciated.

No direction but to trust the final destination

Quote Originally Posted by xlengthy View Post
    I'm having a strange problem when I try to use the color code feature for the notes. When I click to change the icon the box that pop-ups with the icons to choose from appears in a random spot. For example if I click to change the icon for seat 4, the list will be about a quarter inch to the right of the actual stat box. If I were to move seat 4 note box to the middle of the able and try to change it, the icon list shows up on the far left side of the table.
    if possible, screen shot please

I'm also unable to get them notecaddy notes to show. It has the icon saying there should be notes, but when i hover, or click on the icon nothing shows up. I'm not sure if both of these problems could be related to my hero hud no longer working, but any help would be appreciated.
    could be... we'll have to wait for the next build as there have been multiple changes since the last release

This is the icon pop up of the player in seat 9

This is the guy in seat 7

This is if I move seat 7 to the middle of the table.

I normally have it in separate panels but when I do this with hm2 you can't arrange the stats. If you press ctl and drag them they dance all over the screen.

I cant replicate this problem with the noteicons, can you email hm2support@holdemmanager.com and link to this thread so we can arrange a teamviewer session to try and get some more info to help duplicate and write up a bug
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Issue solved by setting DPI to 100% instead of 125
    bug written 2339