Custom stats in HUD - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Guenni View Post
    Any idea when HQML will be available ?
    I do not have an ETA yet for the documentation but the report is in the next beta. I will send an email to the developer and see if we can get some sort of fresh estimate.

01.05.2013-21.59.png

Hi. Can I use this HQML tool in my third party software? Is any API exists for now?
    Thanks

This doesn't exist yet. Bugticket on this issue is HM-5317, I've added your email address to the ticket.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Thanks!
    Any link to this ticket or it can't be access from outside?
    Last edited by KEKCoGEN; 01-23-2013 at 11:26 AM.

It's an internal ticket, that can't be read without access.

The ticket is a feature request ticket that basically reads: Ticket for tracking implementation of the long-promised public API system for third-party developers. In short: most of the 3rd party dev's have seen asking about this want the same type of access for HM2 that they already have in HM1.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

So in HM1 do you provide such API? Can I get some links if so?
    Thanks

See the last two posts from this thread: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/mana...ml#post1461042

For HM1, we once published a list which tables are in the PostgreSQL database, and what the values in the columns represent, so you can write you own queries extracting this info from the database.

For HM1, we once published a list which tables are in the PostgreSQL databas
    Is it something like this for HM2 ? I am working on some scritps using HM DB and I would really like to move to HM2 already but guessing what table is what in new version scares me a bit.

As to custom stats being difficult to implement and HQML ideas: May I suggest that you guys are tackling the problem the wrong way ? I understand that writing nice user friendly editor for custom stats (something like PT3 guys attempted) is difficult and might not the best idea. Putting simple text window and parser for SQL queries and simple arithmetic though is very simple and would be very veyr useful for advanced users.
    Not having that, nor API, nor HQML (which I am sure will take a while to be working correctly) I really hope there is description of postgres tables available. That one feature would make me move to HM2 for good. Pleeeeeasse

Also as to your "it's easier to implement features users ask for than make custom stats available". Please understand that poker is very competitive game. I don't want my "he bets on Kxx flop and then checks and then calls a bet lower than 50% of the pot and now how often does he fold to 3/4+pot bet" stat available to everybody
    Last edited by punter11235; 03-03-2013 at 02:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by punter11235 View Post
    Is it something like this for HM2 ? I am working on some scritps using HM DB and I would really like to move to HM2 already but guessing what table is what in new version scares me a bit.

As to custom stats being difficult to implement and HQML ideas: May I suggest that you guys are tackling the problem the wrong way ? I understand that writing nice user friendly editor for custom stats (something like PT3 guys attempted) is difficult and might not the best idea. Putting simple text window and parser for SQL queries and simple arithmetic though is very simple and would be very veyr useful for advanced users.
    Not having that, nor API, nor HQML (which I am sure will take a while to be working correctly) I really hope there is description of postgres tables available. That one feature would make me move to HM2 for good. Pleeeeeasse

Also as to your "it's easier to implement features users ask for than make custom stats available". Please understand that poker is very competitive game. I don't want my "he bets on Kxx flop and then checks and then calls a bet lower than 50% of the pot and now how often does he fold to 3/4+pot bet" stat available to everybody
    We did not post the HM2 DB Schema and have no plans to do so at this time. The HMQL project is in progress but I don't have an official ETA when it will be available for the public with official documentation.

Here is an example pic so you can see that it does in fact exist but still has some kinks that need to be worked out before we can make it public.

03.03.2013-13.40.png

Well I think big part of value of HM is ability to use postgres DB it construct for various tasks. That's how many custom apps could start.
    Could you give your assessment if it's difficult to guess how HM2 postgres db works ? Is it much different than HM1 one ?
    Also if I attempt to rewrite my queries would it be possible to get some help about specifics on this forum or is it your policy to not give this information to the public ?

Thanks for help