Glitch with DATE/TIME FILTERS in HEM?

Default Glitch with DATE/TIME FILTERS in HEM?

You guys seriously need to fix this, seriously. It is extremely inconvenient and irritating.

I am in S.East Asia. I play only on PokerStars. I have the time changed on Pokerstars to local time (CCT).

Under Options>Settings>Adjust Site Import Times, I have changed Stars to +12. Under Options>Settings>Miscellaneous..."Day Start Time", I have set Hour to 11.

Local time here right now is Wednesday morning. I made all of these changes Monday night. Tuesday, I played 3,000 hands on PokerStars. Everything seemed to be working fine. The DATE/TIME FILTERS seemed to work perfectly and when I looked at individual hands, the TIME STAMP on them reflected local time. I stopped playing Tuesday night. I woke up this morning and looked at hands played today, it should obviously be 0. HEM says I've played 3,000 today. Same thing if I try to use an exact date: Today is 7/27, and yet when I filter for 7/27, again HEM says I've played those 3,000 hands today. Ok, so I checked to see if the TIME STAMP on the hands has somehow reverted and they have not, the TIME STAMPS still say that I played those hands yesterday - but the filters simply do not work.

This is annoying the hell out of me and probably many other users who don't happen to live in New York.

PokerStars will sometimes write the time of the PokerStars-internal clock to the handhistories.... or use your local time.
    If you've set the PokerStars clock to your local time.
    You don't need the additional +12 Adjust Site Import Times.

Both PokerStars and HoldemManager should read your local time. (and PokerStars writes the local time to the handhistories)
    Open up a handhistory, to see if PokerStars writes the local time, or actually writes a time -12 hours.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

The raw PokerStars hand histories read exactly like this:

"...2011/07/27 12:37:56 CCT [2011/07/27 0:37:56 ET]"

What should I do?

Please again know that HEM already has the correct time stamp on the hand histories; it seems the problem is with the filters in Today and Specific Date are just giving me the wrong hands.

Please send us the hands and some screenshots, we need to reproduce this.
    Send them with link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.com

Hi!

I have the same problem, i try to set site import times to -6, but nothing changes. The time is correct at the HH and TS files - CET.

I'll send the neccesary files

You have to reimport the hands again into a NEW database.
    The time adjustment is made during the import.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here