Entraction time of HHs

Default Entraction time of HHs

I'm playing at GMT time, I've noticed that for entraction(NOIQ) for some reason my hands are stored as 1 hour ahead so it's screwing up my multi-tabling records etc etc.

I just took a look at a NOIQ HH and a time example is "
    Game ended 2009-05-01 01:16:00 GMT+01:00".

The actual time the hand finished for me was 00:12:16 - but NOIQ saves it as 1 hour ahead and I'm guessing that's what HM takes as the time. Can this be sorted?
    Last edited by luckylucky; 05-01-2009 at 07:58 PM.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

That doesn't answer my question.

edit: If you don't understand what I posted originally I can explain more if needed.

I can play across more than one site at a time. Say I play on Ongame,iPoker and Entraction. If I play at say 8 p.m. then my ipoker and ongame hands are correctly saved as 8 p.m. , but my Entraction hands go time travelling by 1 hour into the future.
    Last edited by luckylucky; 05-01-2009 at 08:05 PM.

You use that to offset the timedifference, if you want your day to start at midnight and the server time is +1 hour, then set it to 11pm and it will offset the difference. It dosent change the actual time in the HH it just allows you to see today and yesterday stats allowing for the timezone difference
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    You use that to offset the timedifference, if you want your day to start at midnight and the server time is +1 hour, then set it to 11pm and it will offset the difference. It dosent change the actual time in the HH it just allows you to see today and yesterday stats allowing for the timezone difference
    That would be fine if I just played on Entraction. I had edited my previous post to explain why this is an issue.

Yeah, unfortunatley that option only works for 1 site, its on the todo list to add multi timezone support but currently weve no workaround, sorry

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    Yeah, unfortunatley that option only works for 1 site, its on the todo list to add multi timezone support but currently weve no workaround, sorry
    cheers. Not exactly the most pressing issue anyway I suppose, but it'd be nice to have.