Betfair flickering again?
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Betfair flickering again?

So i just installed 1.06. I sed 1.05.xx before with betfair with force ontop function enabled and i had no flickering. With 1.06 the flickering is back again no matter if i did the force ontop or not?

I just downloaded the old hud files (1.05.09) and there is no flickering please fix this!

Holdem Manager Support & HUD Guru Mike chops's Avatar

I looked at Betfair earlier in the week in connection with another problem. I didnt see anything worse than before - betfair has never been HUD-friendly but it was certainly playable over 4 tables. Are there others with this problem? Can you post the graphics cards and machines you are using? I'd reccomend checking the card manufacturer for an updated driver if you haven't done so already.

I've had flickering with version 1.06 the last week, in the previous version 1.05.09 the force on top work-around worked.

I've also just reinstalled version 1.05.09 and it no longer flickers, so I don't think it has anything to do with graphics cards/drivers

Holdem Manager Support & HUD Guru Mike chops's Avatar

We changed the architecture of the panels from each panel being a separate window to having one big wondow cover the table and the panels are drawn into the window. This has improved performance for most people but this bug is an unfortunate side effect. That is why you didnt see the problem on 1.5.09.

What we are doing should be fairly standard and if it doesn't work, I'd suspect a driver file isn't performing correctly. Just to be sure I got it right, is the HUD always like this from as soon as you launch it or does this happen later in the session?

The flickering starts as soon as i launch the autoimport+hud.

Quote Originally Posted by Zografa View Post
    The flickering starts as soon as i launch the autoimport+hud.
    +1

Mine isn't flickering but it's lagging the betfair client so badly it's unplayable. Even if I untick the table in table manager, the lag continues and the only way to play is to close table manager altogether.
    I had the same problem when I first got HM manager but found drivers that fixed it. I have a radeon x800 and the drivers that fixed it are the omega 2.6.05a.

plz tell me, how can I download the 1.05.09 HUD files?
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by peterpanic View Post
    plz tell me, how can I download the 1.05.09 HUD files?
    Thanks!
    http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/1.5.9hud.zip overwrite the 2 files in the HM directory and your done