Serious problem with my HM

Exclamation Serious problem with my HM

well suddenly i didnt change anything in my computer and the HM isnt working!!i can see all stats from sessions and fromgeneral board but when i go to the import option all go wrong!!i click start auto import button and nothing is working,the programm just says
    auto update did not find any new files...
    trying again in 5seconds...
    i log in to FTP and i open 2 tables,i see that the programm says auto import 1
    and the hand is imported and i click relanch HUD and the hud works for about 2 seconds!!and then dissapears again!!i dont know what happened suddenly!!!the only thing i did was the last time i closed the program i closed it from the windows x button while the programm was importing!!!!please help me!!i ahve played with no problem over 30K hands!!

Default problem still continues

i want to update my thread about the problem i have!!i read some of the reviews and i saw people have the same problem!!i created 2 more databases and the problem still continues!!i made the database and the first time imported perfectly and the FTP works well but i restart my computer and again i cant import and hands!!thats why i made a second database but the problem still continues!!i runmanually vaccum and also the problem exists after that!!!i dont know what to do!!please help me!!!

Exclamation i still dont know what to do!

i tried some combinations to run HM from rgv hard disk file but the problem still contains!!i dont know whats going on!i saw on my full tilt hand history file that no hands in txt appears there as used to and all the files have been copied by itself to another import file i use!!i dont know if this has any relation with my problem but the problem still exists and i think that i have to re install all again but im waiting for a response not to!If i reinstall it i have to reinstall postgreSQL or just leave it there!!i hope i get away from reinstalling procedure!!

Have you UAC uninstalled? http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm....aspx?faqid=73 if yes then email me to arrange a suitable time to do a teamviewer session morny@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Default yes of course!!

i have played thousands of hands without any problem!!i dont know what happened nowbut i didnt change anything!!!teamviewer asap any time you want,GMT!!!!thank you!!check your mail i have my msn there

Default latest update

let me ask you aquestion!!i used 1.07 until 2 ,3 days ago and i updated to version 1.08!!!in 1.07 version when you tried to import your hands you click start auto import and the programm imports all the hands you have played and depends on the hands you have played the time that procedure does until finishes!!!that procedure does not exist in 1.08 and when you click the auto import it the program doesnt follow the same timing procedure????answer me quickly!!!!!

Yeah its still the same procedure, are you using auto import to import hands while not playing? Auto import is only for hands importing while playing live, manual import is for importing hands previously played
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.