last hand on titan
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question last hand on titan

hi,

could you help me please. I play hu and fr sng´s on titan. My problem is that i can´t click and mark the hand which i busted with. I badly wan´t to review these hands, but it seems like hm doesn´t import the last hand. It just don´t appear at the top of the latest pots I played at the table after busting. I can find the hand if i search for the tourney itself, but thats a bit cicumstancial.
    runnin win vista at 1.11.07a
    Thanks for you help I appreciate it.

greez

The hand should be imported and you should see it in the hands view of the tourney section.

But as it is the last hand for you there is no way to mark it at the table.

hi,

is this due to the titan software? I can click on every other last hand on stars,ex ftp even mansion works which is ipoker, too.

greez

p.s. hätte ich dich ja auch auf deutsch fragen können. Ist halt voll schade weils echt zeit sparen würde, weil ich mir so immer wieder die tourney ids aufschreiben muss um sie danach wieder zuordnen und nacharbeiten zu können. oder überseh ich da was?

greez
    Last edited by ben.nie; 07-21-2011 at 08:55 AM.

Was genau passiert denn wenn du bustest?

Bleibt der Tisch dann noch offen? Wird der Pot den bei den Table Avgs. angezeigt?

Vielleicht postest du einfach mal einen Screenshot wie das aussieht.

genau ich buste, der tisch bleibt offen und alles ist wie immer. nur das die hand oben nich auftaucht das ich sie marken kann. ich warte und warte dann immer auf die hand und lass den tisch noch offen aber kommt nix. Jedoch in der HH und im Hm ist sie zu finden wenn man wie du sachst nach dem tourney sucht.

greez
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ich fürchte da kann man derzeit nichts machen, das Hud aktualisiert den geschlossenen Tisch nicht mehr und dann gibt es auch keine Möglichkeit die Hand zu markieren. Das ist seitenabhängig und kann daher auf anderen Seiten durchaus passieren.

aber der tisch ist bleibt offen und geht nich zu. erst wenn ich ihn zu mache oder er nach 10-20min von alleine zugeht. die tabel lobby bleibt sogar ganz offen. finde es deshalb so komisch weils ja bei mansion geht und bei titan nich und beides ongame ist.

danke dir

greez

hi,

Each time a turney is finished everything remains open until I want to close it. The table closes about 10-20min after the end and the tourny lobby remains open much longer. I keep waiting for the last hand but nothing happens. At some point after about 10min i close them because I need the space on my screen and I don´t think it appears in time.
    As you may see on my screen the latest pot is about 2,7k but the hm at the top on the left just shows the hand play (for a 300 pot) before the last one. Nevertheless it stops here and nothing happens, if i want to find the hand i need to search for die tourney id. In order to review i recognize that i have to mark the hand for 300 chips, than switch to reports, search for the id and after this i can finally review my hand.
    I think it`s a bit strange that it works for mansion and not for titan, because both of them were in the ipoker network.

Thanks for your help.

----- Original Message -----
    To: ...
    Sent: Friday, July 22, 2011 2:41 PM
    Subject: RE: last hand titan

Hello,
    If the hand is in your database it is importing. What happens after the last hand is finished? How long does the table window stay open? Does the table auto close or do you close it yourself?

Regards
    Rob
    Last edited by ben.nie; 07-22-2011 at 05:53 PM.

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by ben.nie View Post
    runnin win vista at 1.11.07a

greez
    dac disabled of course and i run it with admin rights. i use no firewall and no anti virus progamm.

greez