Cards0.png

Thread: Cards0.png

Default Cards0.png

I changed Cards0.png in the \Images dir and they are displayed in the HUD now (as the muck cards). However, I am still seeing the default white cards in the tracker (in any Hands view).

I believe I must be using the cards0.png from the main holdem manager folder still although that is temporary. Will be changed next update

Default cards0.png

In HM 1.06 (I guess) you changed the cards0.png to the white background cards. Since I preferred the old ones, I replaced them, but the newest update replaced it again with the white color deck. It is not a big deal, I can live with it (or replace again), but it would be better if the update wouldn't touch the cards0.png file.

After updating my HM it says when opening HM that Couln`t find cards.png. you nees to place cards.png in holdem manager folder.
    Where can I get this file?

Cards0.pngThe file should be placed in two locations:
    /HoldemManager folder
    /HoldemManager/Images folder

(rename the file Cards0.png)

Or most likely you already have the file in one of those folders, also copy it to the other folder.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here