Postresql error.

Default Postresql error.

Hi! When i start my HEM i get this error: a connection to postresql could not be made. Any help? I have tried disabling my firewall, uninstalling HEM and Postresql and my UAC is off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Yesterday I uninstalled and reinstalled my posresql. I even deleted all my databases and it worked...Today i wanted to start playing and here is what i get: Connection error: Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.

You need to follow that FAQ exactly or it will reoccur, if you disable the firewall/antivirus instead of completely uninstalling it as per the FAQ or skip a step then it wont work. If the problem is fixed and keeps reoccuring then consider changing your 3rd party antivirus/firewall
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.