Some HUD Stats Not Appearing For Some Players
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Some HUD Stats Not Appearing For Some Players

I am using HM3 with a custom imported HUD from HM2. A lot of the stats I use are NoteCadddy Edge or custom made. On many of the players, some stats just wont appear for them, even though they appear for other people sitting at the same table. I think that the same stats dont appear for the same people, but I am not 100% sure of that. Here is a picture: https://postimg.cc/grSPPWbB.

For example, the person with the upper left HUD, has a dash for folding to raise blind vs blind over 5014 hands (BVB stat, towards the bottom left of the 4th panel of the HUD). As you can see from the other 3 players at the table, that stat appears. There are a whole bunch of missing stats for the person on the upper left and I cant figure out why. It is very frustrating to go to a persons HUD to look for a stat and not find it there.

I have a super powerful computer and just created a new database, so I dont think it is either of those things.

Any help you can give would be much appreciated.

Best,
    Jason

Please reproduce the problem and:

a) Take a screenshot of the table/desktop before and after the problems
    - Try to include the Live Play tab, Tools - Import details - Live Play and Errors, your poker client lobby and a browser page of this site visible in the screen shot.

b) Click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or from the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem.
    - Send the screenshots in the same/new support ticket the Send Feedback system generated for this issue. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Has this been resolved? I have the same problem with Notecaddy stats in my HUD.

Quote Originally Posted by Nieko View Post
    Has this been resolved? I have the same problem with Notecaddy stats in my HUD.
    If you are having issues with NoteCaddy stats please post a detailed description of the problem with screenshots of the issue in the NoteCaddy forum so their support can assist you.

They are working on a fix for the bug.

Default Same Issue

I am facing the same issue and also trying to fix it

Quote Originally Posted by Noah Brown View Post
    I am facing the same issue and also trying to fix it
    I am bumping this because there was an update, but I still have the same problem with a whole bunch of players. Can you look into this again?

Thanks,
    Jason

I have the same problem with some players.

One thing I have realised is that you are not able to see any NC-stats on players with same nickname on 2 or more sites in your database. example: you have a player with screenname "Hero" that plays on pokerstars in your database, and you have the same screenname "hero" on 888 or any other site, in your database. You are not able to see any NC-stats on one of them, and on the "Hero" you are able to see the NC-stats, you do see ALL stats together from both sites in your NC-stats. I think you are able to see the stats (wich could be totally wrong if you are not 100% sure they are the same players on different sites) on the player you have most data on.

This bug is super annoying...

Anything doing with this? I still have the same problem as when I started this thread.

Thanks,
    Jason

There is a private NC version that may have solved this issue, but it's not ready for release yet as another issue popped up in it that needs to be taken care of. Hopefully we're ready for a release soon.