HUD's Pop Ups don't open

Default HUD's Pop Ups don't open

When I'm in game (Pokerstars) my HUD does not show the pop ups when I set the mouse over any stat.
    Recently I did uptade my system to Win10.
    All the drivers are up to date.
    Tried to reinstall the HM2, but still having this problem.
    Sometimes the popups blink so fast that I can't read it.

In the Hm2 replayer the pop ups work fine.
    But in game, with the same HUD from the replayer, the pop ups don't appear or they just blink super fast.

If you're seeing this issue in most cases its a graphics card issue

1 - Make sure windows is fully updated until 'No New Important Updates are Found' (this may require multiple restarts and multiple 'check for updates'), including Internet Explorer (even if you use a different web browser).
    2 - Update your graphics drivers - FAQ - Hold'em Manager (HM1) Poker Tracking Software :: How To Update Your Graphics Card Driver
    3 - Enable desktop composition - Enable or Disable Desktop Composition ~ Windows 7 Support

The following solutions have also proved to be helpful in resolving this although these are usually isolated issues
    1 - Set desktop to an aero theme:
    - W7 - How To Enable Window Transparency (Aero) On Windows 7 - Windows 7
    - W8 - How To Enable Aero Glass-Style Transparency in Windows 8
    2 - Update Logitech Setpoint - http://www.logitech.com/en-us/584/3131

Make sure Windows is fully updated.

Then reset the HUD.

1) Export any custom HUD configs.
    2) Open the HM2 > HUD Settings > HUD Designer menu > Click 'Reset' > [x] All Configs > OK
    3) Manually reset your Site Setup > Seating Preferences > for your site/seats and any other HUD Settings you had personalized.

Try to reproduce the problem using the default HUD/settings. If it works properly you can try importing your customized HUD again. If the problem returns after importing the custom HUD then you know that config is corrupted and you will need to delete it and rebuild it from scratch or import an older backup of that HUD config that was created before the corruption.

Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Backup and Reset HUD to Default HUD to troubleshoot HUD or Crashing Issues
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    If you're seeing this issue in most cases its a graphics card issue

1 - Make sure windows is fully updated until 'No New Important Updates are Found' (this may require multiple restarts and multiple 'check for updates'), including Internet Explorer (even if you use a different web browser).
    2 - Update your graphics drivers - FAQ - Hold'em Manager (HM1) Poker Tracking Software :: How To Update Your Graphics Card Driver

3 - Enable desktop composition - Enable or Disable Desktop Composition ~ Windows 7 Support

The following solutions have also proved to be helpful in resolving this although these are usually isolated issues
    1 - Set desktop to an aero theme:
    - W7 - How To Enable Window Transparency (Aero) On Windows 7 - Windows 7
    - W8 - How To Enable Aero Glass-Style Transparency in Windows 8
    2 - Update Logitech Setpoint - http://www.logitech.com/en-us/584/3131

Make sure Windows is fully updated.

Then reset the HUD.

1) Export any custom HUD configs.
    2) Open the HM2 > HUD Settings > HUD Designer menu > Click 'Reset' > [x] All Configs > OK
    3) Manually reset your Site Setup > Seating Preferences > for your site/seats and any other HUD Settings you had personalized.

Try to reproduce the problem using the default HUD/settings. If it works properly you can try importing your customized HUD again. If the problem returns after importing the custom HUD then you know that config is corrupted and you will need to delete it and rebuild it from scratch or import an older backup of that HUD config that was created before the corruption.

Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Backup and Reset HUD to Default HUD to troubleshoot HUD or Crashing Issues
    I marked all the things I've done, with calm and restarted my PC after any installation or step.
    I did reset my HUD and even after this I'm having the same problem with the Default HUD

Did any others Win10 users had this same problem?
    I'm thinking about downgrade my laptop to Win8.1

If you continue to have problems, please duplicate the issue and send us log files with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing:
    - Open Windows Event Viewer's (Control Panel > System & Security > Administrative Tools or Start > Search > 'Event Viewer') > Windows Logs > Applications.
    - Check for any errors and send the information (Save All Events As...).
    - Please send a log file as well - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How Do I Send a Log File to Holdem Manager Support?

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then right-click > 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    If you continue to have problems, please duplicate the issue and send us log files with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing:
    - Open Windows Event Viewer's (Control Panel > System & Security > Administrative Tools or Start > Search > 'Event Viewer') > Windows Logs > Applications.
    - Check for any errors and send the information (Save All Events As...).
    - Please send a log file as well - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How Do I Send a Log File to Holdem Manager Support?

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then right-click > 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com
    I did a downgrade to Win8 and the problem was solved.
    But thank you all for the help

You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)