HUD not working on Pokerstars since the new update
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default HUD not working on Pokerstars since the new update

Hey, I decided to update the HEM 3 and then my problems started.

01:13:00 Error in hand (Unrecognized file format: user_tabdef_en_US.txt)
    01:13:00 Error in hand (Unrecognized file format: ToastersUITemplate.xml)
    01:13:00 Error in hand (Unrecognized file format: Theme.xml)
    01:13:00 Error in hand (Unrecognized file format: TabConfig.txt)
    01:13:00 Error in hand (Unrecognized file format: LHN.txt)
    01:13:00 Error in hand (Unrecognized file format: config.txt)
    01:13:00 Error in hand (Unrecognized file format: HtmlConfig.txt)
    01:13:00 Error in hand (Unrecognized file format: bz_lvnguhrd_advancefavorites.txt)
    01:13:00 Error in hand (Unrecognized file format: lang_pack_en_US.txt)
    01:13:00 Error in hand (Unrecognized file format: lang_pack_en_US.txt)
    01:13:00 Error in hand (Unrecognized file format: CleanUp.txt)
    01:13:00 Error in hand (Unrecognized file format: SmartUpgradeVersion.txt)
    01:13:00 Error in hand (Unrecognized file format: BrowserConfig.txt)
    01:13:00 Error in hand (Unrecognized file format: PokerTabConfig.txt)

Not sure why I am getting errors like this.

I am using the old Pokerstars theme by deleting the cache folder, do you think that might cause the issue?

That's the wrong folder to be importing. You have to import ONLY the EXACT folder where hands are saved.

Usually this is a to do with the wrong configuration or import folders not setup correctly. Please see the following FAQ on how to setup your configuration for Pokerstars https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...kerStars-Setup and this FAQ to check and make sure you have your Auto import folders setup correctly https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...mporting-Hands

Please reproduce the problem and:

a) Take a screenshot of the table/desktop before and after the problems
    - Try to include the Live Play tab, Tools - Import details - Live Play and Errors, your poker client lobby and a browser page of this site visible in the screen shot.

b) Click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or from the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem.
    - Send the screenshots in the same/new support ticket the Send Feedback system generated for this issue. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    That's the wrong folder to be importing. You have to import ONLY the EXACT folder where hands are saved.

Usually this is a to do with the wrong configuration or import folders not setup correctly. Please see the following FAQ on how to setup your configuration for Pokerstars https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...kerStars-Setup and this FAQ to check and make sure you have your Auto import folders setup correctly https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...mporting-Hands

Please reproduce the problem and:

a) Take a screenshot of the table/desktop before and after the problems
    - Try to include the Live Play tab, Tools - Import details - Live Play and Errors, your poker client lobby and a browser page of this site visible in the screen shot.

b) Click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or from the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem.
    - Send the screenshots in the same/new support ticket the Send Feedback system generated for this issue. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.
    Everything used to work before updating the software's. After HEM 3 update it stopped working and Pokerstars recently updated their software to shitty Aurora one (which I dont use).

All right, so I sent you a feedback from the HEM 3. Hopefully this gets solved, thank you!

Site settings should be correct. I didn't see anything abnormal or wrong (compared to your link).

Quote Originally Posted by holdemproblem View Post
    All right, so I sent you a feedback from the HEM 3. Hopefully this gets solved, thank you!

Site settings should be correct. I didn't see anything abnormal or wrong (compared to your link).
    If you are playing tournaments and using the HM3 - HUD - [x] 'Graphical HUD' this is a known issue that the developers are working to fix in a future update. For now you will need to switch to the [x] 'Standard HUD' type.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    If you are playing tournaments and using the HM3 - HUD - [x] 'Graphical HUD' this is a known issue that the developers are working to fix in a future update. For now you will need to switch to the [x] 'Standard HUD' type.
    Hey, I already had he "Standard HUD" on use, so that's not it.

Quote Originally Posted by holdemproblem View Post
    Hey, I already had he "Standard HUD" on use, so that's not it.
    In that case we will need to review the logs you sent and reply to you in your support ticket. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    In that case we will need to review the logs you sent and reply to you in your support ticket. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.
    The logs SHOULD be there already, if not, let me know.

Reply to the ticket with any additional information requested.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Reply to the ticket with any additional information requested.
    How? There's no ticket to answer. "Status" is closed on two of those.

I used "Send Feedback" on HM3 and I sent my log files to you. Please check those.
    Last edited by holdemproblem; 11-04-2020 at 10:06 AM.