1.08 Beta 22 - Page 34
Page 34 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast

Thread: 1.08 Beta 22

How do I import summaries for Stars tourneys? I've noticed that this is done automatically for most tourneys at FullTilt or Ongame, however not for Stars.

I did requested a Tournament history from the Stars lobby, got a huge file by email, and followed the regular steps to save it as a .txt and have it imported, but it reported back 1 error per tourney and no summary info was added.

Default quick question

im on beta 2...havent been using tourney alot but today I noticed that I have a tourney (stars) that is missing the first 8 hands or so...havent check others

I suspect this may be fixed by now...but my question is do I have to reimport all HHs with each new version of beta i apply?

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyDadPoker View Post
    How do I import summaries for Stars tourneys? I've noticed that this is done automatically for most tourneys at FullTilt or Ongame, however not for Stars.

I did requested a Tournament history from the Stars lobby, got a huge file by email, and followed the regular steps to save it as a .txt and have it imported, but it reported back 1 error per tourney and no summary info was added.
    Please zip up and send me the file you got from Stars and I will see what went wrong. Email to support@holdemmanager.net

Thanks,

Roy

Quote Originally Posted by Michaelooch View Post
    im on beta 2...havent been using tourney alot but today I noticed that I have a tourney (stars) that is missing the first 8 hands or so...havent check others

I suspect this may be fixed by now...but my question is do I have to reimport all HHs with each new version of beta i apply?
    probably not but once 1.08 is final you will probably want to

Roy

Quote Originally Posted by hanuman View Post
    Sorry if this has been asked and answered. I am a new user who needs the tourny functionality in the beta (have been eagerly awaiting for months). Today I downloaded and successfully installed HM 1.07. Then, I installed the 1.08 Beta but when I start I get a Windows message telling me that HM has encountered a problem and needs to close. So I can't even get a look at it. Any thoughts? Thanks!
    Please reboot and before you open any programs run this update http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm1.08Beta.exe then try again
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

1.08 Beta 6

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm1.08Beta.exe

* (1.08 Beta 6 NEW) Ongame hands where the Ongame DB is missing mucked cards will now we grabbed from the server
    * (1.08 Beta 6 NEW) EV calculations re-enabled for Ongame
    * (1.08 Beta 6 NEW) Initial tourney support added for Cerues (Absolute / Ultimate Bet). We did not have many of these sent to us so if you have issues please email the tourneys to us

* (1.08 Beta 6 NEW) Ipoker tourneys in Euro's now import. Note that they import as $ until the multi currency module is done
    * (1.08 Beta 6 NEW) The view hand history dialog which converts the hand into a party like format now shows the site name like: ***** Hand History for Game 486879642955 ***** (On Game)
    * (1.08 Beta 6 NEW) Ongame 5max SNG's now importing correctly
    * (1.08 Beta 6 NEW) Added support for ipoker Double or Nothing tourneys
    * (1.08 Beta 6 NEW) If the current player is an alias then you can add players to the alias by right clicking and selecting the option in the Players tab. One useful way to use this is to create an alias named "TAG Regs" and then add a bunch of them to the alias and run reports / analysis across them all
    * (1.08 Beta 6 NEW) Some Bodog grabber hands have the game as NL instead of No Limit which was causing parsing errors. This has been updated
    * (1.08 Beta 6 BUG) Fixed Player tab bug where selecting a specific site and then leaving the tab would always cause Party Poker to be selected when you return
    * (1.08 Beta 6 NEW) Made some changes to default hud settings when you install HM for the first time. Opacity set completely off, Stars prefetch is enabled, Stars 6Max seating pref defaults to off and Fix Hero Stat Position defaults to off
    * (1.08 Beta 6 HUD) Fixed issue with Belfast table on Bodog
    * (1.08 Beta 6 HUD) Fixed issue with Daily Double tourneys on FTP
    * (1.08 Beta 6 HUD) Fixed potential crash issue
    * (1.08 Beta 6 BUG) Fixed ev calculation error for CAP games
    * (1.08 Beta 6 SCN) Various performance tweaks made to table scanner (still in private beta)
    * (1.08 Beta 6 NEW) Ipoker tourneys entered through VIP Points now import as free rolls
    * (1.08 Beta 6 BUG) Fixed Stars issue with importing summaries with a player name that has \/ in it
    * (1.08 Beta 6 NEW) Support for Ipoker Dirty Dozen SNG's

Hi,still dont find that range analyzer toolcan some 1 pleez help this noob,thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by a-line View Post
    Hi,still dont find that range analyzer toolcan some 1 pleez help this noob,thanks.
    Open a hand in Hand Replayer and click the name of a player on the table. (right next to where it displays their money.)

Quote Originally Posted by Mglmstr View Post
    Open a hand in Hand Replayer and click the name of a player on the table. (right next to where it displays their money.)
    Got it,supa thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Rvg72 View Post
    1.08 Beta 6
    [B]* (1.08 Beta 6 NEW) Ongame hands where the Ongame DB is missing mucked cards will now we grabbed from the server
    Do I have to re-import DBs or does it happen automatically?