NoteCaddy 2.5 - We did it all for the glory of love
Page 1 of 80 1231151 ... LastLast
    No direction but to trust the final destination

Default NoteCaddy 2.5 - We did it all for the glory of love

This thread is now closed to new posts as it is too difficult to monitor all the disparate discussions. NoteCaddy 2.5 is now part of the official HM2 releases

The most important changes are ones you won't see directly. The entire database has been redesigned from the ground up. This will lead to NC using far less space, requiring less vacuum/analyze and most importantly, big speed increases in note processing. There are, however, some noticeable features though

CaddyClock

Now, using NoteCaddy, you can get TIMING TELLS. These will show up as a HUD stat showing you how long the last action took. Hover over this HUD stat and you see the CaddyClock.

Very similar to CaddyScatter, this will map how long players took to act with how strong their hands were. This is available via the overall graph and can be added to individual definitions as well. Did someone call your continuation bet instantly and you want to see if that means something? Now NoteCaddy can help!

CaddyClock will work on both PokerStars and iPoker. A full article on how to set it up is coming but the short version is:
    1. Enable live tracking via HM2 http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...D+Site+Options
    2. Enable CaddyClock in NC via file->settings->CaddyClock
    3. Add the NC.LastActionDelay stat to your HUD

New Graphs

NoteCaddy can show you pre flop ranges using caddy scatter and plain text but many people hunger for a chart. Indeed it is faster to read this sometimes and it is something that will no longer be denied! Now, when you hover over the result of $cardrange in a Holdem note, you will see something like this

Darker boxes mean they happen more often. This can give you much more detailed information than just the caddy scatter could!

Post flop is not as straight forward obviously but you can still see the information nice and clean by doing the same thing. The post flop version also works for Omaha.

CaddyScatter applicable to individual notes

Many people love caddy scatter but one problem is undeniable - it's too much data when you have large hand samples! It is hard to make sense of. These complaints did not go unheeded. Now CaddyScatter can be applied to individual notes so you can quickly filter down to just what you are looking for.

This is part of the buffed up HUD options screen.

You can also now add notes to popups directly from NC so you don't have to keep switching back and forth between NC and HEM's HUD configuration.

Instant Replay

NoteCaddy has always boasted the ability to replay hands that created notes but this wasn't practical during the heat of the moment in games. Therefore a new instant replay was added so that you could get the same data from a replay in much less time

You can pull up the instant replay from any scatter or caddy clock point. Just hover over it and you get the instant replay. Click the point to open an HM2 replayer!

Also if you hover over one a note's play button, you will see instant replay for the last 5 hands that made up the note

Other changes

As said before there are a lot of little changes designed to make using NoteCaddy more pleasant. Most of them are hard to describe but you should definitely be pleasantly surprised to find the overall experience more intuitive.

IMPORTANT

Badge sorting priority was broken up till now. This was very confusing for new users. Unfortunately, the fix is going to break some people's HUDs. This is unfortunate for sure but it's a bandage that needs to be pulled off. Up till now, badges showed by priority ascending and now it has been changed to descending to be consistent with note sorting. If you don't know what I am talking about then this doesn't apply to you!
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

That looks sick, well done. Can't wait to try it.

Banned

WOW

That looks pretty cool. Can't see why you're playing play money with that, should easily be possible to beat highstakes with all this awesome stuff!

Sorry didnt find the option to PM, mabe I need to add you to friends first? Anyway IŽd be more than happy to start using this and report any bugs/improvements I can think of!

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    If you want to be cool and help testing, please send me a PM and I will send you the link.
    Would love to help with beta testing this new one, but, unforunatelly, cannot find PM option here.

Thanks for the interest guys. I sent PMs to those who were unable to send them to me. I appreciate any feedback
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Quote Originally Posted by HossendeHaai View Post
    WOW

That looks pretty cool. Can't see why you're playing play money with that, should easily be possible to beat highstakes with all this awesome stuff!

Hi,

the same problem here: I would love to try the beta functions but can't send PM.

I think HEM shut off private messages for spam purposes. I sent several out but they aren't showing in my sent folder so I have no idea if they're arriving.

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    I think HEM shut off private messages for spam purposes. I sent several out but they aren't showing in my sent folder so I have no idea if they're arriving.
    I'm downloading it now, thx, if I'll find any bug, I'll write it here. After a couple of days I'll write my impressions.