table ninja problem
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default table ninja problem

Hi,after update pokerstars.bg yesterday table ninja hotkeys doesn't work

Hi,

Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Help > Contact Support and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button. Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@tableninja.com to check it over for errors.
    Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions How to Take a Screen Shot in Windows Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Please also briefly describe what is happening in the email.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Support View Post
    Hi,

Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Help > Contact Support and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button. Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@tableninja.com to check it over for errors.
    Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions How to Take a Screen Shot in Windows Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Please also briefly describe what is happening in the email.
    i send you e-mail

Hi,

We are looking into this once we have it resolved we will let you know.

Hi,
    I'm having the same problem Pokerstars.BE.
    I've seen @ tableninja pokersite themes that Pokerstars.BE theme = Invalid (using classic theme).

I'm really not up to for sending log files since it's certainly no individual problem.
    Must be something since update.
    TN.jpg

same problem as clyde542 since update of pokerstars.BE yesterday. Theme in regard of Pokerstars.BE=Invalid (using classic theme) and tableninja doesnt' work.
    I reported yesterday this problem to support@tableninja.com. Thank you in advance to solve this problem asap ;-)

Yes, same for me on Stars.UK Looking forward to fix Only my SPACE (All in) key is working.
    Last edited by Tim64; 04-02-2015 at 01:04 PM.

Hi,

Guys this is caused by PS update i have notified the developers and they are working on it, In the mean time if you go to the setup tab and set the override theme to the theme you are using this should work.

I use stars.uk and have same problem however Overide drop down is empty and has no optionsninja.png is this normal?

Yes this is due to the update stars done and it broke TN2, We have a fix for this so we will be releasing it soon, make sure you have "I want beta updates enabled in the setup tab in order for us to update you once the fix is available. It should be released very shortly.