Fold (Flop/Turn/River) to Raise? Also a random DB Sync question

Default Fold (Flop/Turn/River) to Raise? Also a random DB Sync question

What is the stat that shows how often a player folds to a raise on the flop / turn / river?

One more question if anyone can answer. When I sync my database to the cloud, does it give me the ability to sync my other HM2 settings, such as custom popup, aliases, and other settings? Thanks.

Flop Bet category: Fold Bet - Fold
    Turn Bet category: Turn Bet - Fold
    River Bet category: River Bet - Fold

Sync will only sync the handhistories.
    It won't sync popups / alias settings, etc. In fact if you play tournaments, it won't even be able to properly sync the tournament results. So if you're synching to a second computer, you'll still have to reimport your tournament summary file (if you play on PokerStars / Full Tilt which has these separate summary files) on the computer.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I'm setting up my second PC. If I want my HM2 to be the exact same as on my primary PC, I assume there are some files I can just copy over? Then I can use the DB sync to keep the databases in sync.

If so would you please tell me which files I need to copy so I have all my saved settings and configurations on my second PC? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce2High View Post
    I'm setting up my second PC. If I want my HM2 to be the exact same as on my primary PC, I assume there are some files I can just copy over? Then I can use the DB sync to keep the databases in sync.

If so would you please tell me which files I need to copy so I have all my saved settings and configurations on my second PC? Thanks.
    If you make personalized player/hand notes on your opponents/hands you won't want to use HM Sync as it only syncs the hands themselves and won't sync any notes. For that I would recommend you start with a database backup/restore then in the future you will need to make a backup of the player/hand notes and skip the database and restore the notes between computers after importing the new hands from your \HM2Archive (which I would recommend storing on dropbox so it is easily shared between computers.

- Backup database and settings to file - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...onfigs+work%3F

- Manual backup of settings and original hand histories in case there are any problems when restoring the backup from the above steps - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...dem+Manager%3F

Thanks