1.10 Beta 7 (Old Thread Closed) - Page 27
Page 27 of 61 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mike chops View Post
    I was asking how you set up the Merge client so the table rotates to put you in the same seat each time. This has nothing to do with HEM convertors etc. I was looking myself to find such an option. I couldn't find one and Merge live support said it didn't exist. Note that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I can be pretty stupid and it wouldn't surprise me if Merge support didn't know either. Or maybe it is my skin, Aced?

If there isn't an option to do this. You shouldn't need to set a preferred seat for Merge in HEM. You should be able to drag the panels to the right place. Admittedly the default positions are pretty random. We will need to do a better job in the final release. For now you can try loading the merge.xls file I posted earlier.
    There isn't an option to have it done automatically when you sit down. What he means by 'manual function' is that you right click the seat and choose the 'seat me here' option when you sit down at a table.

I'm very happy you guys are adding support for Merge Network. I'd like to offer some feedback for the final release, which I look forward to using.

1. Merge tourney buy-ins and cash-outs are being tracked as $0. This after playing and cashing in a number of MTT's and SnG's my stats aren't being tracked.

2. HUD is not appearing in Merge tourneys although the table shows up in table manager. I've tried to right click table in table manager to no avail.

3. HUD does not allow for preferred seating in Merge cash games, which makes it unusable for multi-tabling. I've tried manually moving stats to correct positions but this affects all tables the same making it possible to have correct positions at 1 table only while all other tables are jumbled.

I can wait patiently for the final version to be released with these fixes, I'd just like to know that they will be addressed.

Thanks all those who are working hard to make this happen.

my HM doesnt work since i updated to 1.10 beta 3.

i got this error: An error ocurred on startup: Der Zugriff auf den Pfad " C:\Program files(x86)\Holdem manager\fishfindet\filterv2" wurde verweigert.

i use vista x64. please help me

A decent proportion of my hands from the last session have failed to import. I'm on Pokerstars, using beta 1.10.3b. I can't see any obvious pattern to which ones have failed - other hands from the same table have worked fine, both before and after the failed hands, and all hands are present in the hand history folder. I've compared it with my history from Stars - 23 of the last 123 hands have been missed. I'd had what look to be unaffected sessions before using the same version, haven't changed anything since then other than the deck colour!
    Last edited by mickyb; 12-14-2009 at 12:26 AM.

Sometimes the Hud doesn't recognize the Ipoker tables. I have to use the Table finder.
    When I open Ipoker Hand history, The table finder show the handhistory in the table list.

Thanks to removing the bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by knuspi View Post
    my HM doesnt work since i updated to 1.10 beta 3.

i got this error: An error ocurred on startup: Der Zugriff auf den Pfad " C:\Program files(x86)\Holdem manager\fishfindet\filterv2" wurde verweigert.

i use vista x64. please help me
    http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=21154

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

If that doesn't help start a new thread and give as many details as you can:

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by mickyb View Post
    A decent proportion of my hands from the last session have failed to import. I'm on Pokerstars, using beta 1.10.3b. I can't see any obvious pattern to which ones have failed - other hands from the same table have worked fine, both before and after the failed hands, and all hands are present in the hand history folder. I've compared it with my history from Stars - 23 of the last 123 hands have been missed. I'd had what look to be unaffected sessions before using the same version, haven't changed anything since then other than the deck colour!
    Please www.7zip.org the hands and email them to me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name.

Originally Posted by Mike chops View Post
    I was asking how you set up the Merge client so the table rotates to put you in the same seat each time. This has nothing to do with HEM convertors etc. I was looking myself to find such an option. I couldn't find one and Merge live support said it didn't exist. Note that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I can be pretty stupid and it wouldn't surprise me if Merge support didn't know either. Or maybe it is my skin, Aced?

If there isn't an option to do this. You shouldn't need to set a preferred seat for Merge in HEM. You should be able to drag the panels to the right place. Admittedly the default positions are pretty random. We will need to do a better job in the final release. For now you can try loading the merge.xls file I posted earlier.
    There isn't an option to have it done automatically when you sit down. What he means by 'manual function' is that you right click the seat and choose the 'seat me here' option when you sit down at a table.
    That's close but not quite. On each and every table to the left hand side of the chatbox there are a list of 5 icons. The top of that list is a chair. By clicking on the chair you decide where you wish to sit. The problem is that you have to set it on each and every table, every time you sit down.

When we were using Merge Converter we had to use party's list of preferred seating in HM so that our HUD worked properly. What I'm proposing is that you add a preferred seating setup for Merge in the same way that you have one for Stars, Party, et cetera. We will still have to manually click on that seat in Carbon/Merge but it will help our HUD run more smoothly.

Roy, thank you for the manual option to change all the PP players over. It worked wonderfully.

Quote Originally Posted by somegirls View Post
    Are you guys just ignoring the Boss problem?
    it seems to me

Post Recover handhist from HM archive?

Hi!

I used to use Merge converter on Carbon poker in the past. Now that u support Merge I needed a new database for Merge. I saved my original handhistory files, but some of these got overwrited because of the tables had the same name. Now in my old database I got 22k players and in my new merge database I got 9k only. Is there a way to recover those hands, or to recover the whole thing in one?

Thanx a lot!!!!

Zs

Quote Originally Posted by Mike chops View Post
    This is the 5, boss 5 max tables. I sat in a different seat for each one. The stats were in the right places without me moving anything. I was using the boss.xml file and have the 6-max preference set to seat 3.

Please make sure you have 1.10.04 beta. If you are still using a convertor I can't guarantee it will work but you shouldn't need to.
    I tried this with beta 3b, importing the boss.xml file without convertor and 6-max preferred seat set to 3. Works great for me (didn't work with beta 2...), thanks for a good job Mike!