IPOKER seating Preferences
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question IPOKER seating Preferences

Hi. I am playing the Ipoker network on bluesquare and when I have 2 tables open my stats are in the same position on both tables regardless of where I am seating. So if I right click and move my stats on the table to match the seating position that I am in, the other table stats move at the same time. I have tried going into HUD Options and using Seating preferences option but that does not seem to work as there is no drop down menu for ipoker site.

Can you please help?

Quote Originally Posted by Gecko View Post
    Hi. I am playing the Ipoker network on bluesquare and when I have 2 tables open my stats are in the same position on both tables regardless of where I am seating. So if I right click and move my stats on the table to match the seating position that I am in, the other table stats move at the same time. I have tried going into HUD Options and using Seating preferences option but that does not seem to work as there is no drop down menu for ipoker site.

Can you please help?
    And what's that?

More seriously, what's your version?
    Try an upgrade: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa....06.04beta.exe

its the newest version i guess as i just got it last week. I do what you say but as i mentioned in my original post when I get the option you have shown when I click on the arrow thr drop down menu does not appear for ipoker. So what do i do?

its the newest version i guess as i just got it last week. I do what you say but as i mentioned in my original post when I get the option you have shown when I click on the arrow thr drop down menu does not appear for ipoker. So what do i do?
    Have you IPoker correctly configured?
    http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm...d=43&faqid=128

I have already configired ipoker properly as I am getting all the stats and appeas on screen. As I said the tables seem to be interlinked just for my stats so when I move it in one table it moves the stats in all the tables, if I was seating in the same seat this problem would be solved. How do I get to sit in the same seat for all tables. I have tried the way you told me before but as I mentioned when I het the drop down menu the numbers do not appear for me to choose. It works for the other sites just not Ipoker. I spoke to my friend he does not have the problem but his drop down does not work for Ipoker either.

I have already configired ipoker properly as I am getting all the stats and appeas on screen. As I said the tables seem to be interlinked just for my stats so when I move it in one table it moves the stats in all the tables, if I was seating in the same seat this problem would be solved. How do I get to sit in the same seat for all tables. I have tried the way you told me before but as I mentioned when I het the drop down menu the numbers do not appear for me to choose. It works for the other sites just not Ipoker. I spoke to my friend he does not have the problem but his drop down does not work for Ipoker either.
    Escalated to fabio.

Ipoker has no preferred seating option, what do you mean with drop down?

I'm experiencing this very same issue, i.e. playing two tables (or more), being seated at different seats (as iPoker does) and then the HUD presenting the information wrong (wring seat) in one or more of the tables. Only the first one has the hero on the right place

Assuming your using the newest version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa....06.04beta.exe and it still dosent work then please email me to setup a teamviewer session morny@holdemmanager.net
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

I had this problem too when I started playing on iPoker but I switched off "Fix my stats position" under HUD Options-->Player Preferences, which fixed it.