Holdem manager 3

Exclamation Holdem manager 3

Hello,

I just transferred my database of hm2 for hm3 and I have errors especially in terms of earnings?

I have not found any information, or is the forum for hm3?

HM3 Will he go out soon or the project is abandoned?

I also pt4 and hm3 is a bit of a mix of 2, that's why it interests me to migrate

but I will not waste my time if the project is no longer relevant ...

Thank you
    Best regards
    Last edited by simone; 02-06-2018 at 10:30 PM.

It's in active production, but there is no release date announced.

What site and game type?

Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link here - https://support.holdemmanager.com/ - and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I'm using HM3 and I'm unable to get the hero replayer stats to show anything other than session stats. I have the hud options set to "all hands" so I'm out of ideas.

Thanks in advance.

Please reproduce the problem and click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu (or from the 'Help' menu at the top), or choose 'Yes' if prompted to submit an error report, and send your logs and config files with a detailed step by step*description of the problem that we can use to try and reproduce the problem.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

i have 3 questions about hm3:

(1º how do i filter my hud stats in game to filter hu only, or 3max / 4 max? (like in hm2)) *fixed*
    (2º in live session tab where the replay hands go , that shows time, cards, line board, etc.., i don't like that order because the net won/lost of the pot is almost in the last ones, so when i put it in between board and texture, and then i "refresh" to update hands the net won tab doesn't stay in place and goes to the place where it was , is there a save option or is this a bug?) *fixed this one*
    3º how long beta test hm3 lasts?
    Last edited by cantunho; 10-17-2018 at 10:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cantunho View Post
    i have 3 questions about hm3:

1º how do i filter my hud stats in game to filter hu only, or 3max / 4 max? (like in hm2)
    2º in live session tab where the replay hands go , that shows time, cards, line board, etc.., i don't like that order because the net won/lost of the pot is almost in the last ones, so when i put it in between board and texture, and then i "refresh" to update hands the net won tab doesn't stay in place and goes to the place where it was , is there a save option or is this a bug?
    3º how long beta test hm3 lasts?
    (Just to add that when i use the last hands or last months options, the hud completly disappear)
    *this one is fixed*
    Last edited by cantunho; 10-17-2018 at 10:10 AM.

Just to add that when i use the last hands or last months options, the hud completly disappear
    I have ANOTHER question, where are the filters similar to hm2, by lines, positions, etc, what i find is very basic,

- ALSO in the hud statistic, is it possible to put a statistic with %(number of hands) , only showing number of hands when its under 100 hands, i had that in hm2.

Sorry for for the spam lol
    Last edited by cantunho; 10-17-2018 at 10:05 AM.

I have ANOTHER question, where are the filters similar to hm2, by lines, positions, etc, what i find is very basic,

- ALSO in the hud statistic, is it possible to put a statistic with %(number of hands) , only showing number of hands when its under 100 hands, i had that in hm2.

Sorry for for the spam lol
    ALSO, option to auto refresh live session without having to click refresh everytime?

Sorry for for the spam x2

@udbrky can you give me awnser to this hm3 related questions?

1. option to auto refresh live session without having to click refresh everytime?
    2. where are the filters similar to hm2, by lines, positions, etc, what i find is very basic,
    3 .in the hud statistic, is it possible to put a statistic with %(number of hands) , only showing number of hands when its under 100 hands, i had that in hm2.
    4. how long beta test hm3 lasts?