Client after any upgrade [split from other thread]
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Client after any upgrade [split from other thread]

Mine doesn't work either... It doesn't show up since last weekend...

Quote Originally Posted by JohnTs View Post
    Mine doesn't work either... It doesn't show up since last weekend...
    Are you saying the client is not running in the tray? If so, follow the instructions I just gave the OP.

Or that it is running but the HUD isn't working? If this is what you are saying please try the suggestions on this FAQ and if that doesn't help please send us a detailed log file.

I did everything but is HUD is not showing anything... something is happenning maybe with HM2... because last week I had the opposite problem.. LIVE play doesnt show anything also.. but folders are ok.... I didnt change anything...just I clear my database after you advised me to do for older hands...after that HUD doesnt show up.. anyway log files have been sent

If I right click tray icon it always says start.... But is should say stop because it is working (it says table found etc..) I guess it doesn't start that's why HUD doesn't show up..

I marked "start HUD on Windows startup" and I started running everything again... Now it works..!! I don't know what happened..

And now as I had already mentioned HM2 HUD doesn't show up.... It's exactly the problem i have the last 5-10 days... Something is happening (99%) between HM2 HUD and HM clound HUD

I did everything but is HUD is not showing anything... something is happenning maybe with HM2... because last week I had the opposite problem.. LIVE play doesnt show anything also.. but folders are ok.... I didnt change anything...just I clear my database after you advised me to do for older hands...after that HUD doesnt show up.. anyway log files have been sent
    If I right click tray icon it always says start.... But is should say stop because it is working (it says table found etc..) I guess it doesn't start that's why HUD doesn't show up..
    I marked "start HUD on Windows startup" and I started running everything again... Now it works..!! I don't know what happened..

The queue server was down and had to be restarted which likely explains the problems you were having in your earlier posts.

There are known issues with the start hud with windows option if you have UAC enabled that we are trying to resolve. If you have UAC enabled it won't start with Windows and will have to be started manually. For the HUD to work properly once started manually you need to be sure the cloud and client are both set to run as admin.

You need to run both programs as admin.

- Go to C:\Program Files\PokerStars\ (Program Files (x86) for the 64bit version)
    - Right click the PokerStars.exe and choose “Properties”.
    - Go to the Compatibility Tab and select “Run this program as an Administrator”. If this option is greyed out it is because the UAC is disabled and you are already running as admin so there is no need to change anything.
    - Repeat the steps for PokerStarsUpdate.exe

- Go to C:\Program Files\HM Cloud Client\
    - Right click the HoldemManagerClient.exe and choose “Properties”.
    - Go to the Compatibility Tab and select “Run this program as an Administrator”.

And now as I had already mentioned HM2 HUD doesn't show up.... It's exactly the problem i have the last 5-10 days... Something is happening (99%) between HM2 HUD and HM clound HUD
    Are you running both HUDs and importers at the same time?

If you continue to have problems, try the following -

- From the System Tray right-click the HM Cloud Icon > Settings > General Settings > [x] Detailed Logging - System Tray Icon Settings - General Settings
    - Please reproduce the problem and attach a screen shot - How to Take a Screen Shot in Windows
    - Save a copy of the C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Clien t\log.txt file and email it to HMCloud@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread and your forum name.*
    - Please also attach your C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Clien t\HoldemManagerClient.config file.*
    * If you are using Windows XP those files will be located in C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\HoldemManager\Client

If you can't see the files/folders in question, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory. How are hidden files viewed in Windows?

HM2 and HM cloud don't work together anymore.. Am I the only one??

HM2 and HM cloud don't work together anymore.. Am I the only one??
    They have always worked fine for me running at the same time. I typically auto import to HM2 with the HUD disabled while running the Cloud HUD and I never had problems when I started the HM2 HUD during this process. I haven't played in a few days but I will give this a test right now while answering some other forum threads.

Working fine for me on WPN.

If you stop the HUD in the HM2 ribbon does Cloud HUD start working?