ZOOM - no Hero hud

Default ZOOM - no Hero hud

I have a problem started today i tried to play zoom tables and when i sit down i dont see hero hud i only see the huds of the other players, the location of the hud is randomly and not next to each player when i'm tryting to move it with the arrow left and right it says "you need to play some hands so we can see where are you sitting

tried to move the hud manually but it's not doing any good cuz the hud is randomly and not next to the right player (it changed randomly every hand)
    this problem is only for zoom , regular tables working perfect

i did all suggested steps
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rs+Zoom+Tables

i found similar problem on another thread (but for party poker)
    http://forums.holdemmanager.com/bug-...ast-poker.html

i didnt find this problem on pokerstars

i checked my laptop and it have the same issue as my PC
    it all started today after pokerstars update(i'm using the .com version and not .eu)
    i also send email with the logs and rellevant screen shots to HM support mail
    any one else having this issue?

In PokerStars--> Help--> About PokerStars--> what's the current build of your PokerStars7 client?
    (the client version)

Do you still have these three files:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Holdem Manager 2\fastfold.dll and
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Holdem Manager 2\stars.dll, StarsCommunicator.hm2

Which HM2 build are you using? If you're using a pre 8338 build, please update to the latest beta 8338. (close the PokerStars client when you run/install the HM2 update): http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe (8338)
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

pokerstars 7(Build: 10614)

i do have the 3 files

i'm using the lateste beta of HM2 (8338)

let me know if you need any additional info

Please continue with email support so it is easier to send logs/files we requested.

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ging#startmenu

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Use the tool in the following link to send a HUD Report - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Reporting+Tool
    - Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
    - Close HM2 and attach your log.txt file with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue, if all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

Please zip and email the requested files to hm2support@holdemmanager.com and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    In PokerStars--> Help--> About PokerStars--> what's the current build of your PokerStars7 client?
    (the client version)

Do you still have these three files:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Holdem Manager 2\fastfold.dll and
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Holdem Manager 2\stars.dll, StarsCommunicator.hm2

I am having kind of a similar problem as OP, the huds are in the wrong places and if I click left/right arrows, popup says "You need to play some hands, so we can see where you are sitting". I see HUD for myself also, even though I have chose to "hide hero HUD". I don't have Starscommunicator.hm2 file in my HM folder.

Starscommunicator does not exist now, and the FAQ has been edited to reflect such.

IMPORTANT Zoom Installation Instructions:

Make sure you always start HM2 first before you open the PokerStars Client. If you closed PokerStars for any reason and did not close HM2 please close them both and start HM2 before you start PokerStars again.

On the first run, you must start the Hold'em Manager 2 HUD BEFORE you launch PokerStars. If PokerStars is open, you must close PokerStars, start the HUD and then open PokerStars before Zoom HUD will function properly. If the Zoom HUD is not displaying after doing the above, please uninstall PokerStars, rename the associated C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PokerStars.xx folders. and re-download and install PokerStars as the PokerStars installation is more than likely corrupted and a PokerStars reinstall should resolve the issue.

Please check all of the steps on this FAQ - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How to setup Holdem Manager to run with Poker Stars Zoom Tables

If you continue to have problems please tell us which ps.xx skin you play on, what the client/server version numbers are, and send the requested files/screenshots as instructed at the end of the Zoom setup FAQ in the link above.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)