***Quick/Easy Questions & Answers Thread*** - a.k.a. Ask Fozzy. - Page 19
Page 19 of 261 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast

You will be able to use the same license. After you reformat, and install HM you will have a 15 day trial again. You would then need to email sales@holdemmanager.net and have your license reset, I believe.

Hey,

I am running HEM Omaha. I have the latest update.

After a while, the importer stops working. The table manager? which holds the table information disappears and then when I click stop importing and then click start it does not appear.

How can I manually launch the table manager to avoid this?

Vista? Make sure you start hmhud.exe as administrator (you can start it manually before launching the import)

Hi, hem is not working for me on ftp since the last ftp software update. i downloaded the latest beta (from fozzy's profile link about 10 minutes ago) and it hasn't helped. i can't seem to find much about this on the forum. is it just me? help, i have just started a long mtt session! thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by zed33 View Post
    Hi, hem is not working for me on ftp since the last ftp software update. i downloaded the latest beta (from fozzy's profile link about 10 minutes ago) and it hasn't helped. i can't seem to find much about this on the forum. is it just me? help, i have just started a long mtt session! thanks.
    What version did you upgrade from? Is it importing the Hands and no HUD? Or not even importing them? Has anything else changed on your system? UAC get turned back on? Firewall? I was just able to open a cash table and tourney table and import with HUD using Beta 13.

It's probably gonna be best if you start a new thread so we can figure it out.

You could try downgrading to an earlier beta, but I have doubts that is the issue, considering mine imports fine.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=11865

ugh, i was adding some new auto import folders last night and it looks like i must have overwritten the old ftp one or something. i reinstated it and now it works fine. thanks for the prompt response.

Default Just purchased

Hi,

I just purchased HEM through Pay pal. Now what? There was a message that a product code would be arriving through pay pal? How does that work and do I need that to download the software?

Thanks

You should receive an email with the code, likely to the same email as your paypal is registered to. Make sure you check your junk/spam boxes. If you haven't received it after a few hours, please email sales@holdemmanager.net with your purchase details.

Hey fozzy, any idea if they're gonna charge for table scanner? and if so how much?

who do i contact about deactivating my old desktop license and getting a new key for my new desktop?