2.0.0.8079 Official Release Feedback Thread Leakbuster 4.0 Released
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 2.0.0.8079 Official Release Feedback Thread Leakbuster 4.0 Released

This is an official release for 2.0.0.8079.

HM Apps:
    Leak Buster 4.0 Released which has a lot of new deep level analysis and improved interface to make it even easier to use. There are also new micro, small and mid stake ranges and much more, try it out to see for yourself.

General Build Notes:
    HM-7902 Updating last hand winner amounts to adjust for rake taken
    HM-7979 Updated New Jersey Party hand folders to be auto detected
    HM-8074 Improved HUD report logging and link to HM alerts
    HM-8141 Improved FTP Rush tournament detection after FTP client update
    HM-8154 Improved FTP Omaha tournament summary parsing after FTP client update#

You can download the file manually from here or if you experience any issues and need to rollback please download the last stable release here
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Why there are no new stats added lately?

Quote Originally Posted by LeRoy View Post
    Why there are no new stats added lately?
    Before we add all of the open stat requests we are trying to finalize our stats wiki list. This will be a comprehensive list of all stats and their definitions that gets updated automatically anytime new stats are added to HM2.

I think I found a bug in your pattern recognition on Winning. I played vs. a guy who had allin in his screenname. And every pot that went all in wasn't in the hud nor was it in the database.

edit: yes I did just checked the log file... sendin it to you with that thread link or so.
    also how can I i correct this? now my graph and everything is f**ked up....

edit2: I for sure won't do anymore about this. I don't see the point in doing your work. I have already done more than enough. You got the email and I specified the problem. I will not waste time on that priority support whatever thingy.
    Last edited by gendeLic; 04-18-2014 at 11:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gendeLic View Post
    I think I found a bug in your pattern recognition on Winning. I played vs. a guy who had allin in his screenname. And every pot that went all in wasn't in the hud nor was it in the database.

edit: yes I did just checked the log file... sendin it to you with that thread link or so.
    also how can I i correct this? now my graph and everything is f**ked up....

edit2: I for sure won't do anymore about this. I don't see the point in doing your work. I have already done more than enough. You got the email and I specified the problem. I will not waste time on that priority support whatever thingy.
    Did you send us some of the original hand histories with this player when you sent the log file? We need the original hands to be able to duplicate the problem.

Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.

When sending any hand history files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is too big to attach to an email please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox or filedropper and send us the download link.

Just updated from 2.0.0.7990 (7995 PokerStars HUD bug just wasn't repairable at the time). Got two new problems instantly, first this is appearing all the time I launch HEM2 although Stars is and have been saving my hand histories to hard disk all the time:

PokerStarsisnotsavingohbutitis.png

And second, more critical thing is that HEM2 is draining even more juice. Problem with HEM2 has always been ridiculous high use of CPU (I have Acer Aspire 5552G which should easily handle HEM2 with half a dozen poker clients + another half a dozen of poker tables) but now this is just getting ridiculous, most time today HEM2 used something like 50-60% of CPU in average and freezed my computer badly while I had like 1-3 tables and 2-3 poker softwares running with skype. Have tried any advises I've found here and in the net for no use, software is , anti virus and firewall should not be a probleme etc. Any new ideas as this got even worse with this new update?

HEM2_powerdrain.png

Probably have to switch back to 2.0.0.7990 later if no cure is found as a first resort.

EDIT: By the way it's Finnish control manager, but I think you can read it. HEM2 taking 66% of CPU is main point.

HM2 runs poorly on AMD chipsets.
    It runs faster on a dual core Intel i5, than on a (triple core) AMD Phenom II.

Are you using NoteCaddy? hud settings--> hud designer--> turn off 'show caddy notes' and turn off 'start caddy report.

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\holdemmanager.exe, hudfuncsapp.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager2 installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

Turn off User Account Control: Turn User Account Control on or off - Microsoft Windows Help
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Hi!
    I installed this update and my HUD gone wrong. How can roll back older ver? thanks

Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

thank you!