HUD Stats moving
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default HUD Stats moving

I have a problem with my HUD stats.

They are all set to the right position but during play they move around the screen.

Often at the start of hands (I play NL Rush) the stats are shifted away from their correct position.
    But, most annoyingly, they sometimes shift around the table momentarily, so that the stats displayed for one player are those for a different player, although they are otherwise in their usual positions.
    Most of the time the positions are correct but the movement is distracting and having the wrong stats displayed for a player, however briefly, is obviously problematic.

How can I solve this?

Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Thanks for your reply, but I am not sure what that would change.

The seats and the stats are in the right place, it's just that they momentarily shift to other parts of the table before reverting to their usual positions.

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\holdemmanager.exe, hudfuncsapp.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager2 installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

Turn off User Account Control: Turn User Account Control on or off - Windows Help

--

Do you have the same issue in a new database?
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Windows 7 and Microsoft Security Essentials.

I think I have followed all the steps you have listed (I am not quite sure what the \holdem manager\holdemmanager.exe, I'm assuming it's the Holdem Manager 2 icon in the Holdem Manager 2 file?), but the problem is still occurring.

Since I made the original post I have made a fresh install of Windows, and after a clean install of Holdem Manager 2 and PostgreSQL, re-importing my hands from HM Archive, but to no avail.

Thanks for letting us know the Windows fresh install solved your issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Thanks for letting us know the Windows fresh install solved your issue.
    No, I meant that the fresh install, as well as following your previous instructions, haven't solved the problem.

Update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe

If this doesn't resolve it, when this occurs again, sent is your log file: to hm2support@holdemmanager.com:

Windows 7: C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\

Quote Originally Posted by choostock View Post
    I have a problem with my HUD stats.

They are all set to the right position but during play they move around the screen.

Often at the start of hands (I play NL Rush) the stats are shifted away from their correct position.
    But, most annoyingly, they sometimes shift around the table momentarily, so that the stats displayed for one player are those for a different player, although they are otherwise in their usual positions.
    Most of the time the positions are correct but the movement is distracting and having the wrong stats displayed for a player, however briefly, is obviously problematic.

How can I solve this?
    I also have this problem I've attached a video showing the hud stats moving briefly

Do you have the same issue using a very basic HUD. (without any Notecaddy stats and badges)?